Looking for access to private properties (not for hunting)

RangerGuy

This is a bit of a strange request but I've not had much luck knocking on doors in my area.

So I thought I'd put this out there, doesn't hurt I figure.

I have 2 Labrador Retrievers that I compete in Field Trials with. One of the issues we have

in this sport is access to good training grounds. After you run a few weeks/months in the same grounds

it becomes a little difficult to work on new things. Retrievers need lots of experience working

in different enviroments and terrains.

So I'm hoping somebody might concider allowing me access to thier property for this purpose. I'm sure

we can work a deal out like I come and help around the property,fix something that needs fix'n. Also,

I would be more than willing to provide a few days on the water or duck blind every year.

Also, anybody that can put me intouch with someone willing to allow access thier property for this purpose

that works out as a good property for the training. I'll give your choice of a day fishing or duck hunting :)

Currently I train at a public marsh and a private farm, but we need more areas. I'd be looking at anything

2 hrs and under from Richmond Hill.

Here's a few samples of the type of properties I'm hoping to gain permission to train on.

A few of these pictures are from actual field trials that land owners have allowed to be run

on thier properties.

IMG_0145.jpg

IMG_0448.jpg

IMG_0547.jpg

IMG_0556.jpg

Untitled-1.jpg

IMG_0509.jpg

Untitled.jpg

I'll fire you a PM later today.

There are a few realy realy nice spots for training in my neighbourhood.

I'm on a K9 SAR team, and we train all the time. I know what it's like trying to find good land for training.

send me a msg, i'm on 73 acres near orangeville.. pond, mix of wooded areas and field (though right now they have crop on them, once harvested in the fall the fields are in play too.

But you have to bring her back at the end of the day........She will eat you out of house and home when it comes to SNACKS for retrieving.... :whistling:

Had her out yesterday on Lake Erie (the Catt).....she doesn't know when to quit....but doesn't like to jump off the dock......she will double back and got to shore to swim way out for her "wood" duck....LOL

So billy bob, you need to bring treats to get her retrieve LOL! That might be better than my situation...

Mine won't quite , if she doesn't work she won't eat. She runs as hard on blinds as she does retrieves... I alway thought training a dog that will break on a blind would be fun... well I'm not so sure of that now HAHA!