My first guitar cover video

blaque

Sooooo, ive been goofing around with recording guitar covers and came up with my first video. I record the audio and video seperately and then bring them into moviemaker and sync it back up....(just easier that way with less "takes")...so theres a couple minor discrepancies between the two but overall not bad.

The music isnt everyones cup of tea but give it a shot :thumbsup_anim:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=humRSwa1VTc&feature=plcp

Edited by Blaque

Thats awesome work Blaque, kinda makes ya want to go outside and fire off a few rounds from a 300 win mag, with a bottle of whisky by your side. Heavy music thats for sure, do you think you could come up with the music for Pink Floyd's Welcome to the Machine off of there Wish you were here album?

Thats awesome work Blaque, kinda makes ya want to go outside and fire off a few rounds from a 300 win mag, with a bottle of whisky by your side. Heavy music thats for sure, do you think you could come up with the music for Pink Floyd's Welcome to the Machine off of there Wish you were here album?

Hmmmm, as big a fan as i am of david gilmour.......i think that song is 90% synthesizers and the guitar is acoustic. And i just got rid of my acoustic LOL. Good thought though, i was trying to learn goodbye blue sky before i got rid of the acoustic

Good job man. Love the tune too. 2 of my buddies (well one now) are in MEGADETH so I'm use to that type of music. I myself can't play a lick of any kind of instrument so I appreciate the talent! You're right in saying it's not everyone's type of music but it does take crazy stamina to play like that on the guitar and drums for that matter. Look at the Adler brothers from Lamb of God. Wickly fast on both of their respective instruments!(Both are very nice guys too)

Sounds amazing! Great smooth tone you got there and great technique on the palm muting! Looks like the video camera is attached to the headstock...what kind is it?

Thanks Man.......i appreciate that coming from a fellow guitarist :)

The camera is simply my i-phone, i bought a tripod for it and took the holding mechanism off of the tripod and mounted it to a little clamp i made and it clamps on and off the headstock

Good job man. Love the tune too. 2 of my buddies (well one now) are in MEGADETH so I'm use to that type of music. I myself can't play a lick of any kind of instrument so I appreciate the talent! You're right in saying it's not everyone's type of music but it does take crazy stamina to play like that on the guitar and drums for that matter. Look at the Adler brothers from Lamb of God. Wickly fast on both of their respective instruments!(Both are very nice guys too)

Im sorry did you say they are IN megadeth lol. Or did you mean to say "into" megadeth. If you mean they are in the band, ill be hittin you up for backstage passes.

As far as Chris and Willie Adler, and Mark Morton........they are the be all/end all of metal musicians right now. Trying to learn a LOG song has this bedroom guitarist putting his guitar down in frustration often lmao

Im sorry did you say they are IN megadeth lol. Or did you mean to say "into" megadeth. If you mean they are in the band, ill be hittin you up for backstage passes.

IN Megadeth. The Drover brothers. ;)

Good cover, by the way. I don't listen to this band, but I love the genre. Maybe I'll check them out.

As far as Chris and Willie Adler, and Mark Morton........they are the be all/end all of metal musicians right now. Trying to learn a LOG song has this bedroom guitarist putting his guitar down in frustration often lmao

I allso know the Drover Bros used to come in the shop all the time when in T.O. its a small world and yes they love fishing , death metal and salmon fishing can it get any better B , old but not dead ..