Great Customer service

I just had a really good customer service experiance with Livetarget lures . Over the winter I purchased a new lure and I was really looking forward to trying it well a couple weeks ago on bass opener I pulled it out and tried it an I knew right away something wasn't right so I put it back in the package and contacted a company rep that I know of and explained the situation he asked for my address and with in days I had a new lure in hand and I will be putting it trhough it's paces this weekend .Anyways I just wanted to pass along my good dealings with this Canadian company I didn't expect it and was pleasantly suprised by thier service .

I love his lures and they catch fish,last weekend before the rain.But why are they so expensive?If there made in canada maybe that's why.I grabbed two(not so "real"looking as they claim),and still catch fish.IMO,if he could lower his price by $4.00 he would have everyone trying them.That is the excuse I hear from fellow anglers Quote" I'm not paying $12.00 for a lure any day".I thought there price would of dropped by now.Heck now I've learned you throw a toy car out with the right colors and hook and catch fish.lol.I personally am still looking for the blue back herring soft bait ,two piece i believe.Please let me know where I can find one if you know.Locally.

There is a discount place here in North Bay that sells them for $8 each but they only have the crawdad ones in assorted colours. Anyone find these work well?

I've caught many on my dark crayfish.It's a good one for clear water.Don't forget a blue gill as well,there the best IMO.

the prices are competitive your hard pressed to fin a rapala for under $10 and some of the japanese companies are charging $20-30 for a mass produces crank bait it used to be only hand made lures could comand a price like that but now if it catches fish they triple the price Live Targets are worth it IMO and I will continue to use them I always buy my tackle in the winter and find deals all the time :thumbsup_anim:

the prices are competitive your hard pressed to fin a rapala for under $10 and some of the japanese companies are charging $20-30 for a mass produces crank bait it used to be only hand made lures could comand a price like that but now if it catches fish they triple the price Live Targets are worth it IMO and I will continue to use them I always buy my tackle in the winter and find deals all the time :thumbsup_anim:

I try to do the same,unless the action is off the wall than I just get whatever is working.

IMG00597-20120706-1455.jpg[/img]

not sure if the picture will work but that is over 11Lbs of Simcoe bronze that fell victim to "LIVE TARGET" Crayfish crankbait. Live Target lures have been my go to lures by far for the past 2 seasons.....

Peps

There is a discount place here in North Bay that sells them for $8 each but they only have the crawdad ones in assorted colours. Anyone find these work well?

Might sound like a stupid question given the name, but are you referring to Discount Bait on Trout lake rd?