Storage Locker - Locks

Stoty

I have one storage compartment that the lock as siezed up, and I'm looking to replace it. Does anyone know where I'd be able to buy a replacement?

Same as the ones shown Here

Also, someone must have backed into my trailer and broke off the brake light cover on the one side of my trailer. Any ideas (around Oshawa) where I would be able to get a replacement brake light housing?

Any help is much appreciated!

Edited by Stoty

I would try for the tail light at CT or an auto parts store. You will likely have to replace the entire light, or at least that is what I had to do because I couldn't find anyone selling the parts that I needed. The lock may be available at an RV dealer or at a boat dealership.

i have the older style on my ranger and seirra products makes them for my application, i would guess they have yours as well, being a nitro i would suggest bps as they have a good marine selection on hand or i can say a dirty word-Boatland canada, and as a final option port whitby marine has a very good selection on hand

c

There's that trailer place on Bloor pretty much beside Gagnon's. Saved my butt a couple of times with parts when I couldn't find them anywhere else. A bit pricey but not too bad when you can't find it elsewhere near by and don't want to wait for the shipping. Lowe's is another place I've grabbed some trailer supplies from.

Edited by fishnsled

They're very common but the T handle might say something else... Perko, whitecap, lund etc.

Do you best to free it up so your keys match. PB Blaster is my favourite penetrating oil.

What style taillights do you have? I just replaced my new ones with LED. They are the 3x7" style.