Travelling Vietnam Wall

Billy Bob

Something about US draft you don't understand, they didn't have much of a choice.

As for this thread, it does have a political nexus and as thus should have been shut down from the start. Sorry, but it's not a memorial from this country either.

I agree with you that it does or inevitably will end on political talk, but if I recall correctly, there are Canadian names on the wall...

HH

Edited by Headhunter

Something about US draft you don't understand, they didn't have much of a choice.

As for this thread, it does have a political nexus and as thus should have been shut down from the start. Sorry, but it's not a memorial from this country either.

Then DON't READ IT.....

Then DON't READ IT.....

:good:

I come from a military background.I have a familly member who died on Vimmy Ridge,an uncle i watched deal with the effects of shell shock he got in WWII, and my father died from Agent Orange related illness after tests in Gagetown NB, at 62 years old.

All were proud to serve, all were ready to protect us with thier lives.I am proud of them all.I havent got the courage to do thier jobs.I'm just glad they do.

Exactly, any further negativity will be dealt with, severely!

I dont see any negativity. I see personal opinions on the Vietnam war Chris. Respect has been made to those that fought it.It,s the reason that,s not aggreed with.Those kids didnt have a choice,I respect that. If it was our country that started this war,I would be opposed as well.It,s not a negative remark to the OP.

As for your question Billy,I was not,but my grandfather was in ww2. I have read many letters he sent to my grandmother while he was based. To him,and the many others that fought a this war,I to say TY as well.

I dont see any negativity. I see personal opinions on the Vietnam war Chris. Respect has been made to those that fought it.It,s the reason that,s not aggreed with.Those kids didnt have a choice,I respect that. If it was our country that started this war,I would be opposed as well.It,s not a negative remark to the OP.

As for your question Billy,I was not,but my grandfather was in ww2. I have read many letters he sent to my grandmother while he was based. To him,and the many others that fought a this war,I to say TY as well.

PEACE and GOD BLESS ALL OUR SERVICE MEN.... :)

With all due respect to the original poster and as a sign of compassion for the people who lost relatives and friends, I'm shutting this one down. I'm sure most will understand. Some will never understand.