Three Strangers in a boat ....

Skipper D

First off i'd like to say Congrats to all the memebers here who had a great day yesterday on the water with the Bass Open , your reports and pic's were awsome and i read them all . For me it will be a day which will stay in my memorie for a long time thanks to Radar & Big Cliff in making one of my wishs come true . Life is great when you can buy a boat , a fishing rod , some gear and even better find a site like this to make friends on and share some good times together . I think its awsome how complete strangers will get up in the wee hours of the morning ( Big Cliff at 3:30 am for one ) and make thier way thru the dark to meet up at 5 :00 am to fish for perch on the bass open .... lol . This is what its all about and i'll let this picture speak for it self that shows the size of fish we all caught . Thank you Radar & big Cliff for the great time we shared .

Edited by Skipper " D "

First off i'd like to say Congrats to all the memebers here who had a great day yesterday on the water with the Bass Open , your reports and pic's were awsome and i read them all . For me it will be a day which will stay in my memorie for a long time thanks to Radar & Big Cliff in making one of my wishs come true . Life is great when you can buy a boat , a fishing rod , some gear and even better find a site like this to make friends on and share some good times together . I think its awsome how complete strangers will get up in the wee hours of the morning ( Big Cliff at 3:30 am for one ) and make thier way thru the dark to meet up at 5 :00 am to fish for perch on the bass open .... lol . This is what its all about and i'll let this picture speak for it self that shows the size of fish we all caught . Thank you Radar & big Cliff for the great time we shared .

That pretty much sums it up. Great picture :clapping::thumbsup_anim::Gonefishing:

And Ron iss being shy, but he caught his first bass too. My computer is down so I can't put the pic up. Someone should take the guy out for a day of smallies. He's a great guy, you'll love it.

FYI - Cliff is hoping to have his computer back Mon.

Well, now that I am back on line (at least partially LOL). This was a wonderful day of fishing with two fantastic people! There were often double headers and sometimes, by more than one person at the same time. (Actually at one point all three of us had a double header at the same time).A lot of the fish were small but there were a few nice ones thrown into the mix just to keep it interesting. I'll be inviting both of them over for a day on Sturgeon lake in the very near future!

Thanks again to both of you for the wonderful day on the water and some pretty good fishing to boot. Oh, and BTW, a big thanks to Beverley for the thoughtful, on the road lunch she provided. That was well above and beyond.

A good fishing trip, some fish thrown in to boot and two more new friends! How do you top a day like that?

Well, now that I am back on line (at least partially LOL). This was a wonderful day of fishing with two fantastic people! There were often double headers and sometimes, by more than one person at the same time. (Actually at one point all three of us had a double header at the same time).A lot of the fish were small but there were a few nice ones thrown into the mix just to keep it interesting. I'll be inviting both of them over for a day on Sturgeon lake in the very near future!

Thanks again to both of you for the wonderful day on the water and some pretty good fishing to boot. Oh, and BTW, a big thanks to Beverley for the thoughtful, on the road lunch she provided. That was well above and beyond.

A good fishing trip, some fish thrown in to boot and two more new friends! How do you top a day like that?

You can't!!:good: