Shore Fishing in Mississauga

Canitalian

One of the funnest things I found about shore fishing before I got my boat was touring around and scoping out potential spots. Pack a lunch, take a back pack with some lures, and explore. I never knew where the hell I would end up and that was the fun of it. Oh yeah, and when you find a beauty of a spot, don't share it with anyone! Not only on the Internet in an open forum but also not even the guys at work, or acquaintances. Honey holes are for real close buddies and they have to promise not to tell any of their workmates. :-). That's the code I use anyways.

Edited by Grimace

That sounds interesting. Where abouts exactly?

No one will share exact spots with you. Good spots that aren't over-run with other people are very hard to find, so most anglers keep very quiet when they find a real gem.

That said, there are plenty of great spots all along the Lake Ontario shoreline. Gas up the car and put in some time, you'll find your own great spots quickly enough.

Honey holes are for real close buddies and they have to promise not to tell any of their workmates. :-). That's the code I use anyways.

You are too easy on them...a friend of ours threatens to phone Uncle Vinnie (the Chin) and cousin Guido if we dare even think about revealing his spots...unsure.gifrofl2.gifgood.gif