colchester tourny report

corvette1

we got there on sat morning and saw 3 to 4 footers thought it was going to be a long day but later in the day it calmed down. we fished east sister island, we cought are limit of 12 walleye tried to up grade but no luck, are largest walleye was two 26'' ers you needed 29 and a half just to cash between the walleye,sheephead,white perch it was a 75 fish day. we used bottom bouncers and spinners

Great Day on Erie.......You travelled a bit to fish that tourny......do you also fish the Southtown's here in NY.....I would expect with the high heat we have had so far and if it continues, the walleyes will be flying here looking for suspended bait.....should be a excellent year here in the eastern basin for walleye fishing.

Bob

75 fish makes for a fun day Doug, even if you don't win. thumbsup_anim.gif

thanks lew its just a great time tons of goodies i still haven't won a prize

A 75 fish day makes for a busy day! Looks like you had a good time. What depths were working, Doug?

thanks roy 32-34ft

Great Day on Erie.......You travelled a bit to fish that tourny......do you also fish the Southtown's here in NY.....I would expect with the high heat we have had so far and if it continues, the walleyes will be flying here looking for suspended bait.....should be a excellent year here in the eastern basin for walleye fishing.

Bob

thanks bob i don't fish the long tourny's one or two day's are good

75 fish will keep ya busy!

thanks shasta that end of erie is like a fire drill

75 fish, now even if you didn't win that's still an enjoyable day.

thanks catch we were busy thats for sure

You got lot's of fish slime on that trip Doug thumbsup_anim.gif Got to love it!!! Great job clapping.gif

thanks trout the boat was full of slime to bad most of it was sheepslime