Contest....WON.. First person to post the......................

Harrison

First person to post the number of people who fished in the first Fish-A-Thon for Cancer in 2009 will win a 150 yrd spool of Sufix 832 braid.

The answer can be found on their site here... http://www.fish-a-thon.com/

Keep an eye on this thread, there may be a couple more quick contests in the near future!

Also, just a reminder our eTackle.ca May Giveaway Contest ends in a couple days, be sure to enter today. See Below!

eTackle.ca May Give Away Contest!

Winner will receive:

An Okuma EVx 6'6 2pc. Spinning Rod

An Okuma Trio S 30 spinning reel

Duracast Line, hat and shirt from Tuf-Line

Lures: Gulp, Storm, Reef Runner, Daiwa, Blue Fox, Strike King, Lindy, Snag Proof, Northland and more...

There are 3 easy ways to enter and win this awesome prize package!

1. Join the eTackle.ca mailing list, you will receive great articles and tips from our pro-staff as well as updates on products and specials. eTackle.ca Store

2. Like us on Facebook eTackle.ca Facebook Page

3. Follow us on Twitter eTackle.ca on Twitter

Increase your chances by doing all three if you like. Submissions will stop at 6pm est. time May 31st, 2012. Winner will be drawn at 8pm est. time May 31st, 2012

If you are already a member, fan or follower your name will be added to the draw.

OFC Bonus: If an OFC member wins the draw, they will also recieve a free shipping coupon for future use.

Good Luck All,

Phil & the eTackle.ca Team

fb.jpg

Edited by Harrison

Nice Pikeslayer, fire me your address in a PM and we'll get it off to you.

Study the http://www.fish-a-thon.com/ site, there may be more coming!

Thanks Phil. Actually if you don't mind, ship it to Dan or Ryan for the FAT tournament prize table.

My son cleaned the garage on the weekend and found a couple of hundred $ worth of tackle & line that were hiding and had somehow escaped my memory oops.gifoops.gif

Edited by pikeslayer

Thanks for the instant contest Phil we appreciate your support for the site and the Fish a thon.

If other would like to have a contest for a charity event they are supporting please P.M. Roy or one of the Moderators for preapproval.

Art

Thanks Phil. Actually if you don't mind, ship it to Dan or Ryan for the FAT tournament prize table.

My son cleaned the garage on the weekend and found a couple of hundred $ worth of tackle & line that were hiding and had somehow escaped my memory oops.gifoops.gif

You are definitely a class act Simon!!! :thumbsup_anim: