Buffalo Bills going to Toronto

Billy Bob

Are you forgeting about the Jays and the Raptors.

Lately they have been a better sport team to watch then the leafs lol.

I am a big fan of the Jays. thumbsup_anim.gif I like how this team is built and how hard they play. Bautista is starting to heat up and if the umpires will ever give Hendo Alvarez a called 3rd strike this team could really make some noise. smile.gif

The Bills are just going to gouge the Toronto fans outta their money. wallbash.gif

I'd rather the Bills stay in Buffalo, and I live in Barrie.

It is an extra hour and a half to 2 hours in the car but the experience is completely different.

2 tickets for less then a $100 and it's a real football stadium.

I'm too old to really party, but it sure is nice to just park you car on someone's lawn and crack an ice cold beer from your trunk.

And a little tip: use ice, water and salt to get you duty free beer ice cold super fast.

I haven't been to the dome for the Bills, but I do go for the Argos, and never will.

ok correction... Toronto is a Leafs town not a hockey town.

But the reason I say that it is not a sports town is that they will only support the other teams (Jays, Raptonrs) when they are doing really well.

It don't matter if the leafs went 0-84, they would still sell out the ACC.

Even if they did get the NFL, where the hell would we tailgate?

ok correction... Toronto is a Leafs town not a hockey town.

But the reason I say that it is not a sports town is that they will only support the other teams (Jays, Raptonrs) when they are doing really well.

It don't matter if the leafs went 0-84, they would still sell out the ACC.

Even if they did get the NFL, where the hell would we tailgate?

See, now that's the problem....if you continue to support a BAD product where is the incentive for the owner to spend money and put a good team on the ice.....the Bills fans FINALLY stopped going to the games last year and cheap skate Wilson finally spent some money this year to improve the team.

You don't go to the movie theatre and see bad movies just because you like the director do you.....then why would you go see a bad team....makes NO SENSE.

in real football, the players don't pretend that they're hurt

:clapping: Nice one! A problem that's getting worse :wallbash:

In real football the players can stay on the pitch for the whole game without needing a sit down after 2 minutes.

Back on topic, I'd love to go to a Bills game to experience the whole NFL thing but I'd cross the border for it rtahre than the over-priced watered down version that happens at Rogers Centre

Edited by cuzza

So BB, are you a Bills season ticket holder?

I ask because if you were and were really a Bills Fan, you would come up here and buy seats as you will not be paying for a full season in Buffalo...

Also, I wonder how many people are going to go to the game in December, if the Bills are already out of it, as far as playoffs go... cause let's face it... Seattle isn't exactly a big name team.

Just some thoughts...

HH

Never held a season ticket....never went more then 2 times in one season......haven't been to a game since 1991.....wouldn't go if the ticket was free....rather watch it on my big screen TV and pause it everytime a commercial comes on and flick to another game.....freeze that and keep doing it back and forth.......way too many commercials with the NFL.....

I much more enjoyed my son's games in high school and when he played in college..... travelled all over the NE following his college team....then he coached for 2 years so we went to more college games.....now I'm back to Da Bills.... :wallbash:

Darn Bob, you had my hopes up there. For a second. Thought the whole franchise was moving to Toronto :P

I'd love to see the NFL here.

Dont be silly Frankie...they are only comming up to learn how to play football the proper way

Dont be silly Frankie...they are only comming up to learn how to play football the proper way

You must be kidding.......right.....never seen a high caliber NFL player that would rather play in Canada then the NFL....however, all Canadian players would jump as high as a NFL team tells them to play down here...

I think the Bills players ought to be happy to get out of the cesspool known as Buffalo for a few days.

SO, you have never been to a Bufalo Bills football game....or you would know that they don't play anywhere in Buffalo.....but rather Orchard Park, NY where some of the most expensive homes and best schools money can buy.... :whistling: