Fishing on the St.Lawrence today close to Montreal

Well life sure has changed out of my three children only my son continues to come fishing with Dad.My 2 older daughters 15 and 17 no longer have interest in fishing.

Thats ok though life is good.

Launched in Brossard not far from the Champlain Bridge on the South Shore of Montreal

My son Ryan who is 13 he just loves it.I tell ya it was perfect day with the young lad.Hard to believe at 13 he is almost my height of course thats not hard to beat at 5 foot 9 lol :sarcasm:

Today we went out late afternoon and stayed out for the evening bite.Was hoping to land some pike but did not find them.

I knew where to find the Walleye and we got in to some.Not monsters but the fish turned on.BTW Ryan out fished the old man even though I caught my PB Goby.

In all we caught 6 kept and kept 2 for the dinner plate .fish caught were only in the 14 to 18 inch range but we were catching thats what counts.

Here are some pix. :canadian:

weewalleye.jpg

otherwalleye.jpg

RyansmallWalleye.jpg

ryanlastwalleye.jpg

RyanlargerWalleye.jpg

SunsetBrossard.jpg

Leaving the Brossard launch

photo-1.jpg

A shot from bay of Quinte almost 2 weeks ago what a difference in temperature.

Life is Good

MTP :Gonefishing:

Edited by Mike the Pike

Great report Mike and thanks for the tip. I love the sunsets off that dock.The wife and i often stand on the end of it and enjoy the view.

We will find the Pike for you tomorrow and will PM you the locationwhistling.gif

Great report Mike and thanks for the tip. I love the sunsets off that dock.The wife and i often stand on the end of it and enjoy the view.

We will find the Pike for you tomorrow and will PM you the locationwhistling.gif

we trolled and casted along the shoreline where all the condos were but no pike. :dunno:

Sounds great Mike. Hoes the new rig working out compared to the ssv?

Glen after 5 seasons in my Lund classic it just keeps getting better.

This boat was built with the fisherman in mind.When I bought it I went all out.Air ride seats worth every penny.Sport Traks,Electric motor with auto pilot.

etc...

The tiller provides me with so much room for a 16 footer.Now the SSV was a great boat but it was bare bones

no livewell or comforts like the classic.It was lighter and got blown around a little more.

Only thing I miss about the SSV was its 18.5 foot length for connecting the waves but this classic its just an overall

fantastic all rounded fishing machine.

Some people on here say you pay for the name Lund but I tell ya its built well and you won't find a 16 footer with a deeper hull than this

model. :Gonefishing:

:Gonefishing:

Gotta be a loosing battle trying to keep teen age girls interested in fishing Mike but I'm sure they're happy you tried :) Now please stop talking about your great boat - my life is giving me dirty looks after I told her how nice your was :)