Hydro TOU Costs

Raf

Common practice for the guys that service our printing equipment. The night crew and weekend crew are pretty much strictly on call. A service technician once told me he didn't think his son had ever been driven to the arena for his hockey in his own vehichle as he is on call every other weekend and takes the work van.

Yeah, and if he gets a call he likely has to go right away. Think they have to stay within a certain distance of the region and be ready to go to work at any time if called in (hence the truck).

Just a guess.

LOL, well that pretty much settles it then! My bill is pretty high, and if it's paying for their gas to ice fish, turn em in with my compliments!!!!

Every Rogers customer is paying too much monthly so the company can send employee's to Mexico for week long all inclusive vacations. Why not pay for hydro workers to go fishing? :rolleyes:

Employees that are issued company vehicles are allowed to use them for personal use.

The government calls it a taxable benefit and you are required to keep track of milage for personal and company use.

You are taxed on your portion of the use.