Oakbank pond thornhill

I would, anything outside of a 10 minute bike ride is a full day trip for me I like knowing if there is any point in even trying before committing one of my only 2 free days to it. If no one wants to post if anything even lives there then send me a PM.

Edited by Richmond Hill fisher

Hope I don't get shredded for this but...

Guys & Gals PLEASE read the OP's profile...I just did and learned something that kept me from commenting harshly.

He's 14 years old which tells me he's learning the sport as well as how to approach others for advice. His long term goal is to guide!

Meaning I too have wondered about him and some of his questions, now I know why. Couple of times I was gonna jump on him as well, but now I think a little leeway is in order. Let's try to promote and assist him a bit here.

I can't help you with this particular location RHF, but you got the right idea asking to be pm'd with any details. Generally, etiquette dictates NOT giving specific details or locations on open posts, which extends to asking for them as well. This is to protect the resource from being pressured even more than it is already - and I'll leave that one right there!

Good luck on your goal!

Michael

Great comments, cheaptackle :)

RHF -- I feel I DO have to say this though -- ten minute bike ride is your max? Come on dood.....you can do better than that! tongue.gif Why....in MY day....blah blah blah 2 hour walk...blah blah blah...uphill both ways.....blah blah blah...coupla measly sunfish

laugh.gif

I would, anything outside of a 10 minute bike ride is a full day trip for me I like knowing if there is any point in even trying before committing one of my only 2 free days to it. If no one wants to post if anything even lives there then send me a PM.

This is why it's called fishing, not catching. Go explore.. The trip is half the fun!

I'll bike an hour or 2 but it's still a day's trip and I want to know where I'm going before I try.tongue.gif

[

Hey,you will learn as you go along. Trust has to be earned,and even then no one will tell you there secret spots.That's the way it goes.A big lake ,maybe? small lakes and rivers,I don't think so.If I,m correct you were the one who said close this thread because I mentioned the credit river fishing. No locations were given either if you remember?.It goes both ways bud!

Edited by davey buoy