Thier getting bigger

misfish

Davey boy has been burning my ear off about hook,n up for some river fishing :sarcasm: ,so I invited him to join me in a mornings fish.6:30am start and were drifting away.My main goal was to get Dave his first good fish.I pretty much gave him the main drifts and I explored different ones.Me thinks it should of went the other way. Sorry Dave. :whistling: I hooked up right away with a small shaker.After about a half hour,it was move time.Hit the next hole,give Dave the main drift and well,sorry again Dave.OOPS.Another for I.At this point I thought I would move away from Dave all togther and let him have the whole pool. I walked just around the bend and well,hook up again.Damit,Dave seen that one too. :wallbash: I tell Dave to get down from me and fish the deep slow drift down from me.I was determind to get him hooked up.I stayed put where I was and continued to do the long drift stretch.Daves in a prime spot,drifting away. Im watching his float more then mine.LOL On this one drift,after Dave had not hooked up,I decide to let the float go a little further.Ahhhhh,again Dave,Im sorry,but it was for a good cause,my personal best to date, on the pin.

002-3.jpg

001-2.jpg

Ryan (JOP) showed up a later in the AM and fished abit with us.He made his way down river. about 15 minutes later I get a text,get down here.Ok,this is Daves big chance. So we climb and slip our way through the bush and get to the spot.We leave Dave the hole and walk further down,but the fish seem to shut down.So after an hour,we head back to where we left Dave.I was hopeing he had gotten a fish. Well it wasnt to be I guess.We make it back to where I caught my PB and gave it another go. Just a shaker and a small smolt for my efforts.Dave well,he now has a few new spot to fish and Im sure he will get a PB there as well. :thumbsup_anim::worthy:

Great five hours on the water with a couple of members and great guys. Dave, anytime you want to hook up,just give a shout my friend.

Ryan stumbled on to these remains. Looks like a young deer was taken down.

003-2.jpg

Well till next time.

Thanks for reading.

Now I am off to rub down some ribs. :tease:

Ummmm, where's your tourney sign B?

Nice fish too :thumbsup_anim:

Im sorry boss.I grabbed the tape measure this morning,and left the sign on the table. It was the first thing I said to Dave.J,s going to kill me. :wallbash::(

It,s in my jacket now,Im sure I will get our team another. :good:

I guess tomorrow I'll have to catch all those 20lb steelhead you missed today :D

Just kidding...25lb steelhead :D

Brian, if you were so keen on getting Dave onto some fish, shouldn't you have left the rod at home? :whistling::lol:

Great report and pics :thumbsup_anim:

very nice

so you have to walk in the river

what do I need for that, hip waders or something

Waders are optional Terry...You could always walk in without a pair...Like at the beach :D

Great morning, Brian and nice to meet you Ryan,at least give me 100% for trying lol. I got it down now,your suppose to put the line in the water:rofl2:

Brian If you have room next weekend,I'll be there.Now to rest and study :wallbash:.Thanks again.

Edited by davey buoy

B when you ever go back to the Rock for a visit....you will be the talk of the province with dat clothline thingy ya feesh wif :rolleyes:

So if you remembered the tape measure...how long was it?

My arm is a bit better now...i went 7 for 11 this morning....and i could see 78 guys within eyeshot of me on the river... :wallbash:

Since I didnt have the sign,I didnt measure it Dave. Looking at the pic and my build,I would say close to,,,,,,,,,,,,,32 inches.I just did the same pose,and did a close measurment.

Like I said Davey,anytime. :clapping:

Edited by Misfish

Based on the [<---8 inches--->] i have my wife convinced.... your fish is obviously at least 32....quick observation though....if you didnt measure it ...i guess you can always hold the same pose for the next monster to compare it to this one...for your next PB :thumbsup_anim:

Edited by Twocoda

Im sorry boss.I grabbed the tape measure this morning,and left the sign on the table. It was the first thing I said to Dave.J,s going to kill me. :wallbash::(

It,s in my jacket now,Im sure I will get our team another. :good:

You keep on forgetting that sign of yours B... It's good for all other teams in the tournament :P:tease:

Cheers :sarcasm::lol: