Took a half day off work...was a good plan!

limeyangler

Hi all,

Went back to Eagle Lake after taking a half day off work as a last minute decision. My buddy Garnet came along...we got a limit, a few swapped up and not as big as the other day but fish for supper...cant be beat.

Another good thing is my I-pilot arrived while i was in Winnipeg and it worked seamlessly! Locking on the spot and just fishing is amazing, i still dont trust it even though it held us withing inches of our spot all afternoon. All this effortless fishing will take a little while to adjust to.

I now have the lock spot function figured out and am getting to like the Advanced auto-pilot feature (auto-pilot with GPS assist). We had fun saving a lock spot...moving a few hundred yards away then making the boat find it...cool. Next time out i am gonna familiarise myself with recording tracks....will be awesome on a few weedlines i know when the weeds arrive.

TODAY'S VIDEO

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/nAT9yPUgc44" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

IF YOU HAVE A MINN_KOTA.......GET AN I-PILOT

IMG_1369.jpg

GOT SUPPER

IMG_1373-1.jpg

LIMEY'S HAPPY HOOKERS OFF THE MARK

IMG_1375-1.jpg

Good job to our fishing pimp Limey! LOL Go team 5

Pimp....hmmmmmmmmm.......that makes you my? LOL.....

Nice Simon! I can't wait to catch some of those gold beauties, again.

Its all fun and games now, but its gonna make waiting from next weekend till 3rd saturday in May even harder!

Shoot....if I knew Limey was a captain, I would've signed up...only if I could be one of his hookers though blush.gif Should've paid more attention to those tourney threads.

Very nice work on the fish sir....next time maybe you won't hesitate so long when you have a chance to leave work so early w00t.gif

Shoot....if I knew Limey was a captain, I would've signed up...only if I could be one of his hookers though blush.gif Should've paid more attention to those tourney threads.

Very nice work on the fish sir....next time maybe you won't hesitate so long when you have a chance to leave work so early w00t.gif

hesitated for about .0000000001 seconds....i agree....far too long!

IF YOU HAVE A MINN_KOTA.......GET AN I-PILOT

Nice eyes simon. Do u know if the i-pilot will work with any Kota???

Not all.....should have made that clearer.

As far as i can tell it works with the Terrova and Powerdrive (newer models) and the saltwater Riptide model, i guess becauase the others are cable steer?

Anyway...HERE IS MINNKOTA WEBSITE LINK have a look.