Looking for good fishing glasses

bucktail

Since I can't seem to find my pair of H2O Optix I was shopping for a new pair of glasses.

Must be high quality since I already have burned corneas from years on the water.

Any suggestions.

Looking for a grey lense in case my amber ones show back up!

Edited by bucktail

Bucktail,

Check this out. http://www.smithoptics.com/index.html I am loyal to Smith for both sunglasses and snowboarding goggles. Great customer service. I've damaged (my fault) my current pair of shades twice and they've shipped new ones with just the cost of shipping passed my way. They've also got a new line of polarized fishing glasses out.

Corn Nug

Guest lundboy

I've been using Maui Jims for years. Great glasses! I had a problem with a crack in the frames on a 3 year old pair. Walked into their office in Mississauga. They replaced the frames no charge no questions asked! Also gave me a new case, and cleaning cloth.

Excellent service, excellent product!

Model: Ho'okipa fully flexible frames

http://www.mauijim.com/mjweb/public/catalo...E=LFG407-02.JPG

The new Huricanes or Peles look pretty good too!

Edited by lundboy

I use MAUI JIM TYPHOON, wow there great I swear by them never leave home without them. As for service my first pair 3 years of wear and the lens looked like one of the layers was seperating. MAUI JIM replaced both lenses but charged me for a new frame $90.

I've been wearing H2Optics on the water for about 5 years now and they're the ones I'll be buying again when the time comes.

I always stick with products I know work well B)

Edited by lew

Lew, I love H2Optics as well but they are getting harder and harder to find..I think the company has gone out of business and all that is being sold is over stock. I had the same pair for 8 years..loved them till a bud sat on them an cracked them..the glass's aren't the only thing that got cracked that day.

Anyway I went to a pair of Bolle Recoil.....garbage. The nose and ear pieces have completely deteriorated. Bolle is going to replace them with another model...good on them..howeever I should have bought Maui Jim's....I have lots of friends who wear them and love them.

Maui Jims! Maui Jims! Maui Jims! Love my Maui Jims. I had a pair of Blue Water and they snapped in two different parts of the frames. Everyone has their own personal preference. Try on different brands to see what fits and suits you the best. Good Luck and you better get a pair soon because it's soft water time!!!!!

Hey everyone, yeah yeah I have been taking a break but I am back lol...... I actually just got a new pair of polarized from quicksilver... I got em from a ebay dealer and I love em... I paid 80 for them and they are great for on and off water. I figured if I am going to spend the money on a pair I want a good dual purpose pair. I can't believe how good they are for the price. So just check into all retailers before you spend 150 plus.. (maui jims) B)

I've had Bluewaters for about 5 years. Great products. I decided to get something a bit more fashionable this year. At the Spring show I picked up a pair of Spotters, from Australia. Great fit and finish. Frames are moldable to your head if you pop into their office and spend a bit of time forming them. The retailer I bought from is in Mississauga. Sunglasssafari.com 905 271 8994