Spring browns Grimsby area

sneak_e_pete

Where are the launches? I refuse to pay $25 bucks at 50 point which is 1 minute away from me

Vehicle and driver: $9.00

Each additional passenger: $4.75

Walk/Bike in per person: $4.75

Summer Sunset Special - Applies to entry after 6:00pm from April 1st to October 31st

Maximum fee per vehicle $13.75

Off season per vehicle rates:

Fifty Point - $9.00 December 1 to March 31 inclusive

Christie Lake - $9.00 November 1 to March 31 inclusive

should be $9 till the end of the month, then they get you $25 for the vehicle with 3 passengers. This is from the Hamilton Conservation Authority website. Actually you are paying entrance to the park and not the launch specifically.

Forans Marina in town is still listing $120 for a season's pass, pretty good deal.

Yea 50 Point is a rip off. There is Forans Marina and the other which are right beside the Stryx Bowling in Grimsby. I am not sure if they are open or if there is any Ice covering. The other is by the old pump house which is a free one. I wouldn't use that one unless I was in a tinner that I didn't care about.

I think Forans and the other launch are around 10 bucks.

Edited by Live2fish85

Yes 50 pt. is $23 to launch, which is gouging!!!. :wallbash: The ramp is closed till???

I sent a letter to the OFAH on this issue. There should be more public launches.

Seems like Marinas and townships, close, fill-in the free ones to force you to pay ridiculous fees. These are our lakes and they hold us at bay, to take advantage. If they must charge, it should be governed at $10.00 MAX. Cottage associations, I don't want to get into that one. :whistling::wallbash: