Rainbow Hunt - Quick Report - Feb 20 2012

Leecher

Just got back from a solo rainbow hunt and happy to say that I didn't get skunk this time :blink: Went 1 for 1 :D 15 1/2 inch beauty B) Jigging a macho minnow :Gonefishing: Had a variety of baits this morning... saltie and worm on dead sticks while I was jigging hardware :)

Drove just a little over 3h and fished for 2h... on my way out to the car CO's were getting their skiddos ready for a checkup round of the area and got checked again :huh: but no worries, I was clean :)

Here's the beauty!!! She fought like a champ :thumbsup_anim::worthy:B)

DSC07648.jpg

Now got to go prep it for the pan B)

Tight lines

Leechman

Awesome :thumbsup_anim:

Thanks Joey!!!

You did better then I,but you didnt have to deal with a flow.LOL

Nice fish bud.

Thanks Brian!!! I certainly did not... was comfortably walking on 20" thick ice B)

Nice Bow but I don't see any rod and REEL with the fish.

Thanks gaspumper!!! No... it happen so fast that I wasn't quick enough to capture the rod & reel :wallbash:

what?!?!?!?! no video!!!!! i feel soooooooooo disappointed Jacques...shame on you....i rely on your music to motivate me....

oh ....nice fish BTW....its nice to have a perfect eater as the guest of honour at the supper table..

Cheers

Don't be... just fisnished it and this the best I could do with one pic ;) Hope you enjoy :) Thanks my friend!!!

<embed width="600" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullscreen="true" allowNetworking="all" wmode="transparent" src="http://static.photobucket.com/player.swf" flashvars="file=http%3A%2F%2Fvid732.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fww321%2Fleechman1%2FIce%2520Fishing%25202012%2FRainbowHuntFeb202012.mp4">

Probly slipped up.LOL

No I didn't :whistling::)

Nice going Jacques!!! Sure looks like a nice sunny day to fish !.Beautiful fishclapping.gif

Thanks Paul!!! It certainly was awesome out there B)

You certainly look happy Jacques. clapping.gif

You bet :D Thanks Chris!!!

And here I went to work on my day off :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

Paul, I punched the same holes I used on Saturday with my spud... only diference... one came out to play :Gonefishing::)B)

nice rainbow jacques way to go

Thanks Doug!!!

Good one!! I'd love to have an inland bow meet my frying pan some day!

Thanks Chad!!! If you were closer to me, I'd invite you over and share some :)