Josh Choronzey's first Outdoor column in the Owen Sound Sun Times.

spinnerbaitking

It was a great read.

Nice to know people out there appreciate guys like Josh. This is a great way to get people aware of various projects that people could get involved in. I'll bet Josh has some great experiences fishing that he could write articles about.

Looking forward to reading other articles from the gentleman.

Cheers, Ron...

:clapping: Congrates Josh....nice shout out for Grant Ferris....to this day i feel proud to have had the honour of shaking his hand on a couple of occasions as well as working along the side of Gary Biederman... Both amongst others are truely a driving force to our fishery and its future

For all the people that appreciate the Lake Huron Rivers...you should all come up and appreciate the lake during the derby.... i garantee you will make friends to last a lifetime

http://64.177.125.54/Chantry/index.htm

Did i mention ....you can EAT the fish!!!

Cheers

Leave the old man out of it. This is a good article by the son. I happen to like the old man. Whether you do or do not like the old man has nothing to do with the work of the son. He is his own person and should be judged on his own merits.

Edited by Grimace

Leave the old man out of it. This is a good article by the son. I happen to like the old man. Whether you do or do not like the old man has nothing to do with the work of the son. He is his own person and should be judged on his own merits.

Grimace,I was referring to the campfire comment,:oops:his sons work is good.I also like the old man.

I realize that you were just responding. I was just thinking that if the son would read this thread and saw it turn into a Darryl Choronzey thread instead of what it should be, well, it would be slightly depressing that's all.

Anyways, I thought it was a nice article giving credit to the people behind the scenes.

If I lived in that area and was a reader of that paper, I would be thrilled that it added an outdoors piece. I wish my local paper would do the same.

I Just sent an E-mail to Lucknow & Kincardine Papers it looks like their all owned by the same company, Maybe putting a bug in their Ear will get it republished in some of the Local weeklies, especially if the Articles are about the AreaGonefishing.gif it can`t hurt, lets all send out some support & maybe get them thinking about it, this is the Companies list of papers check it out & send an E-mail

Thanx & Tight Lines Spinnerbaitkingthumbsup_anim.gif