For those that dont read the Announcement section

misfish

Once again folks I,ll be doing my part on raising funds to help the fight against Cancer.

Last year the cast for cure for it,s inaugural season was a great success.

Our own JPD was the top dog as you can see.

ANGLER OF THE YEAR

So please take this opportunity to become part of this great campaign. Whether you are an angler or a supporter – you can become part of Casting for a Cure.

PLEDGE LEVELS

PLATINUM $5.00 per pound

GOLD $2.00 per pound

SILVER $1.00 per pound

BRONZE $0.50 per pound

* All proceeds are tax-deductable

You may also make a one time lump sum donation.

Please feel free to send me a pm and I thank you again for your help last season. Lets see if I can get a few more pounds this year.

Thank you

Brian

Brian...maybe explain to the folks about how many "pounds" could possibly be multiplied by their donation amount, etc.

It's a great cause, that has probably effected every individual here in one way or another. Many people give in many different ways, but for those that don't yet and want to get on the band wagon...lay it out in black and white for them.

Well Wayne I,ll be fishing the Western Series again which is run by the CSFL (COMPETITIVE SPORT FISHING LEAGUE) :Gonefishing:

The lakes are Muskoka,a 2 day,Glouster Pool and Couch. I will also be fishing a one day tourny with my son in the BM100,s on Sparrow and the fall Classic out of couch in September,with my son again.

Folks, Im not going to say I can do what JPD,David,charles and the other top guys did last year,but with my confidence in the lakes from last year,Im thinking I could better my wieght by say 30 pounds or more.Hell I would love to break the 100 pound mark bad for you but good for me :clapping: . Time will tell.

I know there is every fundraiser in the book out there and dont expect everyone to jump on the wagon,but I love to fish so what better way for me to help the cause. My wife Betty does the walk here at the fair grounds so it means alot to us to help anyway we can.

So say you want to pledge 2 dollars per pound and I was able to wiegh in a total of 85 for the year you would be sending the Canadian Cancer Society $170. :clapping::thumbsup_anim:

I know this is not for everyone,but like Wayne said,get on the wagon if you like,we can beat this and help those that are effected feel more comfortable.

Thanks to those that have come on board already. I wont be ttt this thread,hopefully the members here will keep it up there for others to see and help out.

Ok Im not much for the talk so I hope this is clear and everyone once again thank you for your support.

Brian

Sorry for any spelling errors. :dunno:

Brian

You can count me in again this year. This is a desease that some how effects everyone of us, family, friends.

I do agree with your comments above., but the OFC will always step forward.

John

I know I said I would not personally TTT with this thread,but it has taken another love one from me last night.

My grandfather,passed away.

Some here know the battle/suffering he has had and I am just ttt to get your help.

:(:(:(:(

He is in a greater place now,in the arms of his wife.It has been along time since they were together.

Granddad I love you and please watch over me and the rest of our family.

AMEN