1. 1. Who will not make the play-offs

• Jersey 66pts
    • Pens - 65 pts
    • Florida - 61 pts
    • Sens - 63 pts
    • Leafs - 62 Pts
    • Wash - 61 Pts
    • Jets - 58 pts

These are the teams in running. I would put Mtl and below out of the picture being 10 pts back. its gonna be a monumental challenge to make that ground up... So make you picks. Who will be out an why?

I am thinking Ottawa and Florida. Reas for florida is I think Washington will pull up there boots and pull ahead of Florida and not look back, and winnipeg would just be such a cool story so I think they have the motivation... this puts Florida on the outside....

The Sens, I just don't think they can keep anything together, they are slumping at the wrong time of th year. COldest team in the last 10 games with only 3 wins.

These are the teams in running. I would put Mtl and below out of the picture being 10 pts back. its gonna be a monumental challenge to make that ground up... So make you picks. Who will be out an why?

I am thinking Ottawa and Florida. Reas for florida is I think Washington will pull up there boots and pull ahead of Florida and not look back, and winnipeg would just be such a cool story so I think they have the motivation... this puts Florida on the outside....

The Sens, I just don't think they can keep anything together, they are slumping at the wrong time of th year. COldest team in the last 10 games with only 3 wins.

I don't think I can even guess at this point.Far too long to go yet with those teams.:unsure:

The east us pretty even. Anybody in 10th on could go on a run a move way up. Only a leafs fan would count the Habs out. I actually wouldn't mind seeing Montreal miss the playoffs for a few years. Unlike some teams I think they could draft well and manage to not trade away draft picks.

As of today, from a match-up perspective the Leafs have only two teams that would be very difficult to beat in a series:

Boston straight-up

Pittsburgh with a healthy Crosby

Doesn't mean I think the Leafs will easily make the play-offs or even win a series. It just means I don't see how they have a chance against those teams.

Predictions are almost pointless, but fun.