Shimano, Normark or others in the area

GBW

Hey all.

Well something has come up (again) in my life and has left me holding the "EI Please!" sign in hand. The owner of the company I was at passed away on Monday and thus has me looking for work.

Does anyone here know any contacts at Shimano or Normark? I would love to get back into sales of a product (rather then selling people, lol) and more so in the fishing industry. ANY PM's and help is greatly appreciated! Thanks.

Geoff

I have to say this based on PM's, call's and text msg's. HH is my FRIEND and always will be! My position now had nothing to do with him, it was the owner.

Hell, if I could grab HH now and take him for a beer (and a fart war of course) I would. He's like my big brother and a true FRIEND!

It'll all work out Geoff.. it always does. You any good at drilling STRAIGHT holes, forming aluminum, riveting and sealing. Just tell me airplanes or boats! Wanna move.. nah.. I didn't think so. :o:D

ya never know Wayne, ya never know...

after all, folks are in the Burnt River area and the rest of the family are in the Barrie area.

Edited by GBW

Once i get some rest , am beat , i'll send you a pm if you like and run some thing by you , it is sales tho but its out doors and covers western , central , and eastern Ontario .... lots of travel .

Let's talk. ;) PMing you my cell number as I have to go to barrie tomorrow