Gifted by OFC member Bigugli.

Spiel

Late yesterday afternoon I was Pm'd by Bigugli enquiring if I was at home and could he drop by as he was in the area, I replied "of course."

A short while later he arrives with his lovely wife and procedes to hand me a bag of perch fillets and some of his home made salsa, lucky me. thumbsup_anim.gif

Looks like a big fish dinner for me and the kids tomorrow. Can't thank you enough for your generousity Bruce.

It was great to see you again and have a chat with you and your wife, you now know where I live, doors always open!

Many a member has spoken highy to me about both of you guys, and its nice to see the truth in that.

This is just another chapter in the book of OFC.clapping.gif I am proud to be a member here,in this community of generous men and women.

Bruce....worthy.gif Chrisgood.gif

mmmmm, perch & salsa !!!!

Good onya Bruce

Every once in a while I like to cover my fillets with 1/4 cup of salsa, 1/4 cup of white table wine, a splash of soy sauce, salt and pepper then bake in a 400*F oven for 15 -20 minutes until they flake easily...usually served on a bed of rice and with a salad...

Every once in a while I like to cover my fillets with 1/4 cup of salsa, 1/4 cup of white table wine, a splash of soy sauce, salt and pepper then bake in a 400*F oven for 15 -20 minutes until they flake easily...usually served on a bed of rice and with a salad...

Oh boy, that doesn't sound good at all Norm.... wink.gifthumbsup_anim.gif

Now I have a dilemma!