Eskimo Fatfish Ice Shelter

CRAPPIE

Went to Crappy Tire yesterday morning when the special just started and tried to get one but they are all sold out. Hard to believe they sold out since the special just started. Anyone get one on time? wallbash.gif

Call 10 Crappy Tire and no one in stock.

Anyone get one on time?

That's the problem with CTC online... it shows stock.. but it's yesterday or the day befores update at close of business. I called Midland.. instock online.. out of stock instore.

Did ya call Mike??? That's how I got my Frabil hut.. Cranksbait bought if for me in the Brockville store and dropped it at my mom's in SFalls. Was hoping I could pass that Karma on thru Crappie, but not to be!

That's the problem with CTC online... it shows stock.. but it's yesterday or the day befores update at close of business. I called Midland.. instock online.. out of stock instore.

Did ya call Mike??? That's how I got my Frabil hut.. Cranksbait bought if for me in the Brockville store and dropped it at my mom's in SFalls. Was hoping I could pass that Karma on thru Crappie, but not to be!

Left my name and contact phone number yesterday for one of the crappy tire saying they have one in stock but they couldn't find it at that time. They promised me to call me once they find it but up till now no phone call from them. Maybe they don't bother to call me but sell it to somebody else. What a good customer service!!!!!!!

I got one in Aylmer, Ont. yesterday. Last one.

I have found if you go into a store they & they don't have what you are looking for ask them to look-up on their computer nearby stores for inventory. This is generally far more accurate then the on-line checking. If the store that your heading for has only one it could be gone before you get there though.

Used this method when I got the Rapala gas auger that was on sale a few weeks back. The store in London still had most of the stock the store in St. Marys told me they had.

I found the real secret with CTC sales, that start on Friday.. go in the store on Thursday night an hour before they close and fetch what you're after. That's how I got Terry's 3Hp Jiffy at 1/2 price a couple years ago. Computer/cash was already reset to the reduced price. Even if it's not.. bring it back the next day for your price guarantee refund.

Crappie, if you really want this shelter I can get it for you. Just not at a loss like that pricing, however not far off. PM me if your interested and we can discuss it there.

Edited by Harrison

Crappie, if you really want this shelter I can get it for you. Just not at a loss like that pricing, however not far off.

Why not just get a rain check at that price? Maybe a wait though.

CT gets volume discounts smaller retailers won't get. They are not selling at a loss.

Harrison if you do not have it in stock currently there is a good chance CT will be able to get it faster due to volume sales.

Edited by Woodsman

Hey Woodsman they are an item I do not stock (tough to ship), but I do and have special ordered them in. I can get one tomorrow, no problem. Just not as a Lost leader :)

Edited by Harrison

Crappie, if you really want this shelter I can get it for you. Just not at a loss like that pricing, however not far off. PM me if your interested and we can discuss it there.

Thanks for your help. Finally my fishing buddy got one near Stuoville, and we share the cost. He and myself icefishing every week!