Rumor has it the Ducks are blowin up

blaque

Theres buzz that Burke and Murray may just be tight enough to work something out.

Also lots of buzz about my Sabres lining up an offer sheet.

My issue is that a coaching change wasnt the answer in aneheim, so what is it that has these guys underperforming this year.....and do i want more underperforming "stars" on my team.

Tell me about it, my fantasy team has the big three line and I'm second last place. Perry is putting up ok numbers but getzlaf and ryan have been a bust. I just traded Hiller the other day too... I really thought they'd be a decent team this year, but then again looking at their depth lines and there really isn't much there.

This is just the news the Leafs needed to hear.. Wheres your info source? Id love to read up a little more!

Edit.. here is what I found

http://fans.mapleleafs.nhl.com/community/index.php?/topic/65686-all-ducks-players-available-besides-selanne-and-koivu/

Id love burke to get Getzlaf.. Multipule sources confirm Burke and Murray are in talks...

Say goodbye to Fratten Grabo and possibly Schenner, or a 1st round pick.

Edited by tb4me

Leafs need a goalie,that is where it has to start Imo.:whistling:

See this is where I disagree..Our goalies haven't had a snowballs chance in hell with the teams iced in front of them. With our defensive core at its best in years all we need is a top line centre. Look at the monster for example...30 to 36 saves in a game win or loose (with the team the leafs ice) is a good goaltender. If Reimer ever heals from the "concussion like symptoms" he has the potential to be among the top goaltenders in the NHL.

Yes that I somewhat agree with, leafs have shown they can be a better team than they often show. The younger team they have put together has not shown consistency.Any good team will tell you, you need a goalie to steal a couple games here and there for you.It's been a while since I have seen that. Again IMO.

See this is where I disagree..Our goalies haven't had a snowballs chance in hell with the teams iced in front of them. With our defensive core at its best in years all we need is a top line centre. Look at the monster for example...30 to 36 saves in a game win or loose (with the team the leafs ice) is a good goaltender. If Reimer ever heals from the "concussion like symptoms" he has the potential to be among the top goaltenders in the NHL.

i agree, both goalies have played well. every goalie has bad games. but these guys have given the leafs a chance to win each nite. its the lack of defense that has cost the leafs games.

having any of the 3 ducks players would be great, but id be scared to see what has to be given up to get them. grabovski can go, id be happy to see that happen.

i agree, both goalies have played well. every goalie has bad games. but these guys have given the leafs a chance to win each nite. its the lack of defense that has cost the leafs games.

having any of the 3 ducks players would be great, but id be scared to see what has to be given up to get them. grabovski can go, id be happy to see that happen.

Lol, as far as I'm concerned(leaf fan),unless they do make a trade they will be lucky to make the playoffs.I think we all no the few players that wouldn't be traded but to make a stronger team there are still a few that could go.Veteran goalie,a defenceman,maybe a little more up front?.C'mon leafs let's go!

Lol, as far as I'm concerned(leaf fan),unless they do make a trade they will be lucky to make the playoffs.I think we all no the few players that wouldn't be traded but to make a stronger team there are still a few that could go.Veteran goalie,a defenceman,maybe a little more up front?.C'mon leafs let's go!

Once healthy the leafs have more then enough Dman power to put 2 teams into the playoffs. Lets not forget Liles fransen and Komi on top of what we ice on a nightly basis. Oh I hope burke can sign Getslaf, imagine him on a line with kessel and lupal thats a 280 point line alone per year.. I feel a big trade comming on here. GO LEAFS GO!! Oh and were up 2-0 over the Jets!

Once healthy the leafs have more then enough Dman power to put 2 teams into the playoffs. Lets not forget Liles fransen and Komi on top of what we ice on a nightly basis. Oh I hope burke can sign Getslaf, imagine him on a line with kessel and lupal thats a 280 point line alone per year.. I feel a big trade comming on here. GO LEAFS GO!! Oh and were up 2-0 over the Jets!

3-0 now, and whats with the NHL tonight??? Everygame I turn to there is a goal per minute it seems...tease.gif