GREAT Price on a On-Board Charger

Billy Bob

Hey ! Billy Bob bing bong ball , still shopping are ya ........

No, not really....Since I'm a Cabela's Signature Card holder I get sale notices that are not advertised to the average smucks like you guys....LOL...so I thought I would pass on this great saving opportunity....BTW I have this exact charger on my boat and love it.

Not a problem , Heres how it works , Cliff pay attenion , Ok BB you get the member ship card for your self at the cost of 82.50 us funds and thats good for one year before you have to renew it again , now if you would like to lower that cost of this member ship you can add on extra cards for the rest of your family say like one for the wife and son and daughter giving you a greater savings , so lets say you take four cards in total , your total cost for your family would only be 337.50 which you can pay this amount quarterly . So would you like me to send you the four cards ?

Not a problem , Heres how it works , Cliff pay attenion , Ok BB you get the member ship card for your self at the cost of 82.50 us funds and thats good for one year before you have to renew it again , now if you would like to lower that cost of this member ship you can add on extra cards for the rest of your family say like one for the wife and son and daughter giving you a greater savings , so lets say you take four cards in total , your total cost for your family would only be 337.50 which you can pay this amount quarterly . So would you like me to send you the four cards ?

Skipper, could you send me 8 family cards so I can double my savings...I'm always looking out for a bargain since I'm on a fixed income.... ;)

The reviews on that charger aren't the greatest.

Yes, I seen that but don't understand it...and it's only 3 reviews.

Here on the main site of this charger where I once purchased it, it enjoys a much higher rating of 4.1 out of 5 stars.....go figure. Either way at $79.99 it's almost too good to be true.

http://www.cabelas.com/product/Boating/AutoBoat-Batteries-Chargers/On-Board-Chargers-Inverters%7C/pc/104794380/c/104698080/sc/104465880/Cabelas-Advanced-Anglers-ProSport-II-On-Board-Marine-Battery-Chargers/734150.uts?destination=%2Fcatalog%2Fbrowse%2Fboating-auto-boat-batteries-chargers-on-board-chargers-inverters%2F_%2FN-1100565%2FNs-CATEGORY_SEQ_104465880%3FWTz_l%3DSBC%253BMMcat104794380%253Bcat104698080&WTz_l=SBC%3BMMcat104794380%3Bcat104698080%3Bcat104465880#productChart

Bottom line it has Cabela's name on it and they stand proudly behind each and every one of their products.

I bought the Guest 2 bank at Cabela's and have used it 3 full seasons. At the time it was on sale for $119. It works flawlessly.

Guest is an excellent charger Roy, I put one in my last boat in '99 and it's still going strong.

Guest is an excellent charger Roy, I put one in my last boat in '99 and it's still going strong.

Come to think of it Lew, I think you were the one who put me on to that brand of charger. If it was, thanks and if it wasn't, thanks all the same. :D