Some Personal Views on the Attawapiskat & James Bay.

Moosebunk

Amazing pictures Drew, and shows the extreme tranquility of that area, breath taking, but that is the positive side of that area, their is another side that isnt so pretty, which is the neglect weve had over our own people, pumping billions of dollars to foreign countries while our own people suffer, living in tents with no running water, or bathrooms, when you go on a vacation to Mexico, you most likely will only see Mexico the good, not to many guided tours to Tijuana I would suspect. When you live in an area that is so beautiful, seeing mans destruction, do they really want us their? maybe the reason for the silence.

Amazing pics, brand new to this forum and looking forward to reading more and hearing more great fishing experiences. I have really enjoyed reading about the trips to Pym Island and the detailed reports. My group have booked a trip into Pym island for this July and would love any tips or advice on making this our best trip ever. Lure selections, what is a must to bring as far as food ,clothes or any other helpful hints.

My group have booked a trip into Pym island for this July and would love any tips or advice on making this our best trip ever. Lure selections, what is a must to bring as far as food ,clothes or any other helpful hints.

Welcome to the board gatorchaser.

You'd probably do better with your request by starting a new post on your destination and hopefully someone will have the info your looking for.

Amazing pictures Drew, and shows the extreme tranquility of that area, breath taking, but that is the positive side of that area, their is another side that isnt so pretty, which is the neglect weve had over our own people, pumping billions of dollars to foreign countries while our own people suffer, living in tents with no running water, or bathrooms, when you go on a vacation to Mexico, you most likely will only see Mexico the good, not to many guided tours to Tijuana I would suspect. When you live in an area that is so beautiful, seeing mans destruction, do they really want us their? maybe the reason for the silence.

There is a lot more going on up there than what we read/hear on TV... it seems to me that it's pretty easy to dump on both sides, (gov and natives) based on what we hear see on the media... some where in the middle, will lie the truth.

HH