Boat launch criminals

mike rousseau

Worst of all... It's not a crime to follow someone...

maybe not, but making a call to 911 to report a careless and possibly drunk driver is fully legal on your part. some simple questioning by mr copper could lead to being busted with stolen merchandise, drugs, dui, stolen car, no license/insurance, etc. "yes, i believe there is a drunk person following me that is swerving all over the road and has nearly ran into my boat twice".

with my zero tolerance for crap like this and knowing full well the cops cant/won't do anything, confronting them before i made it home would definitely cross my mind more than once.

If it was cops ( wich I'm sure it wasn't) it would be RCMP... They cover the smuggling in our area... They even just built a new office in our area...

That's what I am saying Mikie, it probably wasn't the coppers. It was other officers.

I don't worry about such things. To my knowledge, I've never been followed. And, Revenue Quebec aside, I don't recall ever having been robbed in my entire life.

I wish...

Off the top of my head...

My brothers R6 Yamaha motorbike stolen

Dads truck cleaned out

House was robbed 3 times... Once while I was home... The skumbag walked into my bedroom while I was playing video games in my tighty whiteys (I was 15)

My car broken into...$600 in stuff stolen

Bow mount electric stolen off my boat in my driveway at night while we were sleeping

Canoe stolen from our cottage

And boathouses cleaned out one winter

And recently local kids have taken up car baseball...

They go around smashing mirrors off cars and breaking windshields for fun... They got my mom and uncle in the same night...

Transducer kicked off the back of my boat

Etc....

I wish...

Dads truck cleaned out

House was robbed 3 times... Once while I was home... The skumbag walked into my bedroom while I was playing video games in my tighty whiteys (I was 15)

Bow mount electric stolen off my boat in my driveway at night while we were sleeping

They go around smashing mirrors off cars and breaking windshields for fun... They got my mom and uncle in the same night...

Etc....

Mikey,

You probably don't need me to say this....BUT....you need to live in a better neighbourhood....don't you think.... :dunno:

I'm twice your age.... :wallbash: and the only thing I EVER had stolen from me was my HUGE rotary antenna off the roof of my cottage back in 1982 and I pretty sure I know who done it.

I have NEVER even locked the door on my garage in the 30+ years I have lived here....and wouldn't lock the house doors if my wife would let me.

Bob

When you look out your window this time of the day you should be seeing empty driveways because those folks are working and the kids are in school....you might want to think about that....expensive rent/mortgages most times dictate the neighbours you have....just like a cheap hotel vs a more expensive hotel when travelling in unknown areas...always spend the little more to insure safety and piece of mind for you and your family.

Now go out there and kick the drug dealers :asshat: and throw a RR fuse through the window before you head out for lunch.... :whistling:

Bob

I wish...

Dads truck cleaned out

Etc....

Yup , same as in the 1970's , thats why we move away Mike .