Senko worms and Canadian Tire

g_clot

So I moved to Blenheim back in September and noticed that the town store didn't carry Senko's, yet they're available online. I spoke to the owner about them and a few weeks later I see them on the shelves. IMO, that's progressive action. Now I don't need to drive for 45 minutes to load back up. I'm not sure if anyone here has a similar issue, but now I can one-stop-shop, so speak to the store owner or manager and maybe you'll save yourself some gas ;)

So I moved to Blenheim back in September and noticed that the town store didn't carry Senko's, yet they're available online. I spoke to the owner about them and a few weeks later I see them on the shelves. IMO, that's progressive action. Now I don't need to drive for 45 minutes to load back up. I'm not sure if anyone here has a similar issue, but now I can one-stop-shop, so speak to the store owner or manager and maybe you'll save yourself some gas ;)

I love my Senkos but they're so darned expensive. So I wait until the Spring Special at Bass Pro to load up. Anyone know a cheaper way to get them?

I don't have that kind of cooperation here in my city with it's 3 Canadian Tire outlets. First of all, nobody who works there goes fishing. They sell the same stuff that I can find in any Walmart store or any little hardware store that sells fishing equipment. They are real strong on Toronto Wobblers and cheap snelled hooks.

I like trying a few different brands each year....a good way to find better value, IMO.

Absolutely. I tried a handfull of the knock offs, but when it comes down to it I go back to the original. Probably all in my head but it is where the confidence is.

Die hard senko and grub fisherfolks love their Yamamotos.

Sail has them for 7.99 and no tax

I was going to mention Sail as well as Jose (OFC member) has them every year for $5.00/bag. He has a good selection but they sell quickly. Keep an eye out for them in the classified section.

i used to have issues with finding specific colour patterns in actual senkos that i wanted in my local stores.i was forced to try different brand names and found that the only down side was the action in each varies but they still produce fish..and some even out produce senkos on waters i fish..