All these musky/walleye reports..NOW WITH PICS!

darsky

Have a buddy who likes to go as deep as possible into the season so when I got the call off we went. Fished near Montreal . I have fished in Dec for bass before but it was a real slow day with 15 or less fish but yesterday was a whole different story. Incredibly surface temps peaked at 44 f so we were expecting active fish. Also amazing was that late morning saw us shedding clothing and we were out in hoodies. Clouds took over and everything went back on shortly after. We were on fish right away.Three's and four's with one or two over five by days end. I started on plastics while buddy was on different plastics. Both held their own but his were the ticket. I switched up and at one point I landed 10 fish in as meany casts.It was awesome. I couldn't believe the boat launch was empty and the fishing that good, IN DEC !! I guess most people were home trolling the couch. We finished the day with 35/40 fish with half that many lost as well. With next weeks forecast it looks like you may get one more report out of me yet.

018.jpg

017.jpg

016.jpg

015.jpg

014.jpg

010.jpg

009.jpg

008.jpg

Edited by Roy

great post darsky. love seeing the late season bass. i was out here in north bay on saturday chaing largemouth, managed 8 in 5 hours fishing alone all 2-4 lbs. the usual slow december bass bite, but you guys seemed to have done awesome. congrats. the boat got winterized yesterday and i'm headed out on the hardwater tomorrow now.