Forum Question

Remastered

If we can't keep it clean , they will help us .smile.gif

even so, if it isn't relevant to the site in any way the admin's can remove it and will because it's a waste of space and time.

some times we members try and inject some fun in things and it's over the line so poof, it's gone. other times, the topic falls off the tracks completely so poof, it's gone or locked. and some times, people post things that are so far from being revelant to the board in anyway, poof, it's gone.

If you are concerned, pm an admin for direction.

some people will even flag a post for the admin's to notice it (as they do have a life outside OFC ya know ;)) and then one will read the post and decide what to do.

Usually it is because someone has not paid attention to the rules. If a post starts to go in a combative direction it also will be removed.If we get valid complaints we will also remove it. Things are decided on a case by case as they apply to the rules.

Anyone who participates here on the forum has read and agreed to what our rules are if after you have decided that this is a great place but you don't like or don't want to abide by the rules it is usually a fast road to trouble. The moderators/owners have though long and worked hard on the formula that makes this board operate smoothly. After 10 plus years running the members have voted and we have one the best board on the internet IMHO.

My mistake thanks for the correction folks

Art

Usually it is because someone has not paid attention to the rules. If a post starts to go in a combative direction it also will be removed.If we get valid complaints we will also remove it. Things are decided on a case by case as they apply to the rules.

Anyone who participates here on the forum has read and agreed to what our rules are if after you have decided that this is a great place but you don't like or don't want to abide by the rules it is usually a fast road to trouble. The moderators/owners have though long and worked hard on the formula that makes this board operate smoothly. After 10 plus years running the members have voted and we have one of the best boards on the internet IMHO.

Art

Just one tiny error Art, it's not ONE of the best boards. it is THE best fishing related forum that i have seen.

The fishing related topics have taught me so much, that i am a better angler because of them.The non fishing human saga's have touched my soul, and made me a better man.

Just one tiny error Art, it's not ONE of the best boards. it is THE best fishing related forum that i have seen.

The fishing related topics have taught me so much, that i am a better angler because of them.The non fishing human saga's have touched my soul, and made me a better man.

Well said Merc

X2