New show on Discovery at 9pm

mercman

...you know the chained gloves they use to feed sharks? laugh.gif

That would help...

A single musky tooth can send you for stitches... Can't imagine what a mouthfull would do...

Well... I guess it would look like a big sucker after a musky chewed on it for a bit... I know what that looks like... Lol

Ouch

That would help...

A single musky tooth can send you for stitches... Can't imagine what a mouthfull would do...

Well... I guess it would look like a big sucker after a musky chewed on it for a bit... I know what that looks like... Lol

Ouch

Good comparison... anyone noodling for musky is indeed a big sucker.... for punishment!

I would never do it. I was working the fyke nets at Moon River one year in a musky spawning survey and we had a huge channel cat about 22lbs in the bottom of the net that we were having trouble getting out. Having just seen an episode on some fishing show about noodling I spoke up and volunteered to try it on this channel. It works, as soon as I got my hand in his mouth he chomped down and held on. Problem is they have vomerine teeth which is like 40 grit sandpaper all along their lips. Picture 20+ lbs of catfish clamped onto your knuckles suspended and thrashing around as you get him into the measuring board. My knuckles were bleeding and torn up pretty bad. Not medical emergency bad or anything but I certainly learned my lesson about noodlin...leave it to the hillbillies