Well Roy ?

Skipper D

Most of us still work even when it's cloudy and raining. Some of us even work when it's cold and when it's snowing. If you absolutely can't go out in the rain, why don't you modify one of those sleds you have for sale to hold Baby LaLa's box of toys and add a tow bar to make it easier for him to go play out on the ice?

How about sewing zippers to the bottoms of your pants pockets. It'd make it much easier to remove perch.

Most of us still work even when it's cloudy and raining. Some of us even work when it's cold and when it's snowing. If you absolutely can't go out in the rain, why don't you modify one of those sleds you have for sale to hold Baby LaLa's box of toys and add a tow bar to make it easier for him to go play out on the ice?

laugh.gif

Thanks, I needed that :lol: :lol:

How about sewing zippers to the bottoms of your pants pockets. It'd make it much easier to remove perch.

LOL ..... Wish i had a good reply but i don't .

LOL ..... Wish i had a good reply but i don't .

I got one for you... send a check to "I got the smart reply for roy" 123 Main St. anywhere Canada 2l5o3. I'll email it back to you in 2 weeks after the check clears.

Mornin folks

Art

Hey you should patent that Royclapping.gif

Quick Release Fish Pockets.

No more impromtu shedding of clothing on the water.Now, Fish can leave in the same direction they entered. Available in assorted colors and strengths, from the common Gobie Sleeve, to the more robust Big Game Gusset. Easy Retrofits to any clothing item.

Order yours today

P/N QRFP*

13.95 each

insert fish letter in place of *

Im still workin but I am saving up enough money so I can buy Roy and dress him up in bells and a hat and fetch a stick when I throw it. I'm a simple man with simple pleasures...

Art

Then we are some what alike then when it comes to the simple pleasures part .... lol .