Broken Fishfinder

Skipper D

When we were out last making our way to the hole we heard a noise in the back of the boat , turned to see the transducer wing off the prop and land in the boat , needless to say thats the end of that finder . Like to pick up another if some one had one on here that they wanted to sell rather then buying a new one

Skipper, I've got a spare transducer & cable your welcome to if it'll fit your sonar.

It's off a Lowrance X-510C and the tag on the cable says HST-WSBL wide angle.

If it's compatible with your unit, and all you need is the transducer and cable, lemme know.

002-1.jpg

001-1.jpg

Skipper, I've got a spare transducer & cable your welcome to if it'll fit your sonar.

It's off a Lowrance X-510C and the tag on the cable says HST-WSBL wide angle.

If it's compatible with your unit, and all you need is the transducer and cable, lemme know.

002-1.jpg

001-1.jpg

Thank a million there Lew , yours looks pretty big , the ends on mind are the size of a phone jack but i keep them in mind tho . Never know what i''l find before i'am done with this ........ Ron

How much wire is left on the transducer end? Someone with a bit of soldering skills can get that back together again. I shortened my transducer cable quite a few years ago, still works and no ill effects from shortening the cable.

The cable is fine , not cut or any thing like that , it took a couple of real good hits on the transducer before it landed , i belive its the transducer thats pooched .

Skipper, that the best thing that could of happened to you.....now you can get a real fish finder.....Lowrance makes the best units and depending on what your budget is, you have many to choose from.

If it comes down to that , buying a new one , i'll have to look into them .

Call a Lawrance dealer. They probably have transducers in stock. Before I went to a TM with a built in transducer it seems I had to buy a new transducer every year or so. Banged too many rocks. When I came up to your loverly province I always had a replace4ment in the boat.

Call a Lawrance dealer. They probably have transducers in stock. Before I went to a TM with a built in transducer it seems I had to buy a new transducer every year or so. Banged too many rocks. When I came up to your loverly province I always had a replace4ment in the boat.

Pretty sure Lowrance will not have a Humminbird transducer in stock... :whistling: