Kawarthas rentals for the Long Weekend?

tbayboy

Hi everyone, convinced my wife that we need to go fishing this weekend (Monday most likely) but that means renting a boat. Anyone got any idea who's still open and renting that they'd recommend? I'll start calling a bunch but the couple I usually use aren't open so I'm looking for some recommendations. Was thinking Rice but any of the kawartha's would be great.

Thanks

Sean

BJ Tackle in Bewdley or McGregor Bay Marina on the north side of Rice. Most Rice lake resorts are still open for the long weekend and have boats for rent.

The fish are cranked with good walleye and smallmouth bites on crankbaits around hard bottom drop offs. Largemouth are a little tougher but look for deep green weed and you can find bunches.

Ron&chrissm.JPG

A couple of Rice Lake fall fatties (the fish).

Good Luck and have fun.

Edited by Michael Brown

BJ Tackle in Bewdley or McGregor Bay Marina on the north side of Rice. Most Rice lake resorts are still open for the long weekend and have boats for rent.

The fish are cranked with good walleye and smallmouth bites on crankbaits around hard bottom drop offs. Largemouth are a little tougher but look for deep green weed and you can find bunches.

Ron&chrissm.JPG

A couple of Rice Lake fall fatties (the fish).

Good Luck and have fun.

Look at the girth on that one! Nice Smallies too! :clapping: