wasp nest removal - NF

GBW

Cable tie a can of raid flea fogger to a pole that will reach the nest, the can will lock in an on position and it kills yellow jackets too. You might need to do it twice, but in the evening just before dark when most are in the nest.

A paintball gun, bb gun, soft pellet gun, slingshot with break or crack vinyl siding if you miss.

Cable tie a can of raid flea fogger to a pole that will reach the nest, the can will lock in an on position and it kills yellow jackets too. You might need to do it twice, but in the evening just before dark when most are in the nest.

A paintball gun, bb gun, soft pellet gun, slingshot with break or crack vinyl siding if you miss.

now you tell me... :mellow: either way I got rid of it. :thumbsup_anim:

this is how I know the Mrs will find out. missfire in the laundry room... wallbash.gif

1184197947_f846150104.jpg

*edit to fix image*

Oh man Geoff......you have been a naughty,naughty boy.laugh.gif Love to be a fly on the wall in the GBW house when the wife saw thatdevil.gif Its i thing of beauty !!w00t.gif I cant stop starring at that picrofl2.gif

Oh man Geoff......you have been a naughty,naughty boy.laugh.gif Love to be a fly on the wall in the GBW house when the wife saw thatdevil.gif Its i thing of beauty !!w00t.gif I cant stop starring at that picrofl2.gif

I did manage to survive the evening/night but not to sure about the morning. :unsure:

I'll let you know if I make it. that and if the house has/had a fire burning in the roof that we didn't know about.

Reminds me of the time i got all sauced up and went pigeon hunting in my my ex father in laws barn.I didnt notice the nice holes i blew through the roof with the 12ga. untill i sobered up. He always watched me like a hawk after that. Never let me in his barn againdunno.gif

well, the Mrs wasn't mad at all... :huh:

in fact she's happy I got rid of it. :good:

to bad all the pic's are a joke because I got up on a ladder with an extension pole and knocked it down... :ninja::jerry:

ok, so I took all the advise here with a grain of salt and decided to do what I figured was best.

took some older paintballs and put some gas in. had a buddy hold up a lit blowtorch while I pulled the trigger. I got it in one shot, yeah baby!!!

Here is the final result. :whistling:

I think you are kidding us right?

-you shot gasoline at your house?

-you misfired a ball in the house and caused that damage to vent inside? <--I can't see a paintball doing that to plastic.

-your plan was to light it on fire after it hit the ground?

-a powerwasher was a far safer and less dramatic way to do this but you chose to use gasoline in paintballs? :blink:

I think you are kidding us right?

-you shot gasoline at your house?

-you misfired a ball in the house and caused that damage to vent inside? <--I can't see a paintball doing that to plastic.

-your plan was to light it on fire after it hit the ground?

-a powerwasher was a far safer and less dramatic way to do this but you chose to use gasoline in paintballs? :blink:

I think you missed the bottom of page 2... :whistling:

The fake wasp nests you can buy to replace with the real one you knocked down don't work. I live in the country and deal with these buggers all the

time. I had a wasp nest inside my daughters play house. I sprayed at night, knocked it down and hung up the fake wasp nest right beside

where the real nest was. Well guess what, they built another. Blew that theory right out the window.

I have stocks in CIL Wasp and Hornet Spray. It works amazingly because it sends a foam spray a good distance in a straight line. I have had to hit

nests at least 15 - 20 feet in the air (Top of the barn) and got them. The foam completely seals the nest, kills them and then you knock down the

nest. DO IT AT NIGHT THOUGHT!! You have to knock down the nest though as another bunch of wasps will take it over and rebuild. I knocked one down and left it on top of a pile of wood...and the wasps re built the nest right where I left it.

yes. I missed that one liner at the bottom of page 2 where you said you were fact full of it. thanks for pointing it out, was there even a nest? Other of your posts seem to be made up....care to point out which ones?

yes there was a nest 40' off the ground.

that's for me to know and you to keep on guessing... :devil:

yes there was a nest 40' off the ground.

that's for me to know and you to keep on guessing... :devil:

Actually I wont guess. I will just assume you are full of it and not worth your word at all. :glare: I will probably call you on things quite a bit. As I have already said many of your posts are suspect.

Nice going confessed liar. Make sure you put that fact in your sig so others don't have to waste time with advice you give posts you start.

WBG

PS....I don't believe you had a wasp nest up there. No reason for me or anyone else to believe it was anything more than you trying to get attention.

Edited by whitbyboatguy

Actually I wont guess. I will just assume you are full of it and not worth your word at all. :glare: I will probably call you on things quite a bit. As I have already said many of your posts are suspect.

Nice going confessed liar. Make sure you put that fact in your sig so others don't have to waste time with advice you give posts you start.

WBG

PS....I don't believe you had a wasp nest up there. No reason for me or anyone else to believe it was anything more than you trying to get attention.

you can ASSume all you want to. show me where I have lied in the past? I did have a nest 40' up and was not able to find a pole long enough online a home depot or other stores close to me. would you want to be 20' off the ground on a ladder with a nest 20' from you? I think not. However I was able to borrow a 20' pole and I used a 8' rod tube taped together so all I needed to be was on a 12' ladder so if I needed to jump I could.

so please o wise one, where on other posts have I lied?

Humour or humor (see spelling differences) is the tendency of particular cognitive experiences to provoke laughter and provide amusement. The term derives from the humoral medicine of the ancient Greeks, which taught that the balance of fluids in the human body, known as humors (Latin: humor, "body fluid"), control human health and emotion.

People of all ages and cultures respond to humour. The majority of people are able to experience humour, i.e., to be amused, to laugh or smile at something funny, and thus they are considered to have a sense of humour. The hypothetical person lacking a sense of humour would likely find the behaviour induced by humour to be inexplicable, strange, or even irrational. Though ultimately decided by personal taste, the extent to which an individual will find something humorous depends upon a host of variables, including geographical location, culture, maturity, level of education, intelligence and context. For example, young children may favour slapstick, such as Punch and Judy puppet shows or cartoons such as Tom and Jerry. Satire may rely more on understanding the target of the humour and thus tends to appeal to more mature audiences. Nonsatirical humour can be specifically termed "recreational drollery".[

Just so yah know...

HH

And just to add, do you think anyone would take the 'burn it' posts for real? come on! who in the world would be so dumb to take a torch to a house that they didn't intend on burning down? I think I like my house thank you... :asshat:

And just to add, do you think anyone would take the 'burn it' posts for real? come on! who in the world would be so dumb to take a torch to a house that they didn't intend on burning down? I think I like my house thank you... :asshat:

I have read some of your other posts on here and elsewhere. So yes. Yes I do believe that you might think it is a good idea to burn a wasp nest that is attached to you house. I am being sincere, I can all but guarantee some idiot has burned their house down in a similar scenario.

I even have doubts that those are pictures of your house. Your credibility sucks.

And before you go on calling me an ASS. Some assumptions are good assumptions to go on. Assuming the content of your posts are false is a good one. You yourself stated that people will not know when you are lying and would have to keep on guessing if your posts were true.

It is a fishing board....why don't you tell some fish stories about fish and keep the other stuff real? The other stuff is not funny or amusing.