Summer Break's Show & Tell.

Moosebunk

Like I said in my humble trip log ,, there are some talented people here ... Moose you take the cake !!!

Did i see a 10 pound speckled trout ????? tell me i am just dreaming !!!!!

Please show and tell all you want .... :clapping::clapping:

Edited by jds63

I had the same Tony Hawk board. I loved that board..sold it for a Sim Staab though....

The name of that board alone was wicked, and one of my favorite fingerboards was cut as best to it's shape. Fatter than normal to the nose, skinny but high tail, and pretty sure the design was something to do with pirates. Real colorful, wicked board. When my Hawk board was done, it was for about a week a "Primo" but sold that quick to get something else... (******ton) can't remember the name but, then it was the another wicked board called the Vision Doubletail. A super rad trick board.

J63... think it was closer to 20. lol... at least in 20 years it will be.

Mike... I can't remember where exactly it was on Somerset either. Bought from Boardwalk back in the 80's sometime.

Dang bunk you did it again topping your last reports Love the pics and sure do love the memories. I get memories back also but they are never that clear I will have to go to moms and look through old stuff I know she has my reports from back in the day but I bet if I were to add up all the words in them including HI school you surpass me with your closing statement about the finger boards.

Looking forward to the next journey you take us on