Found OutDoor card

GBW

I am always surprised when the site takes a long winded way of accomplishing something (OK...less and less surprised).

The phone call thing is the best it is going to get for a personal touch.

Well Geoff... there only appears to be about 6 or 7 R Sheppard's on 411.ca Start with the one closest to where you found the card. One is in Jackson Point...

YA SEE, THERE YA GO.

A member has come through with advise to help find the owner.And I,ll bet GBW, will do his best. :canadian:

Dude's in Japan!

just kidding...

I'm not long winded whitbyboatguy, I just have lots of wind... now wouldn't you be happy if I posted it and it was your card? :rolleyes:

Many threads on this forum are.

I would consider myself fortunate that I was able to find the person holding onto my card instead of turning it into the MOE to return to me in time for weekend fishing so I would not have to buy another one.

If I found the card I might call the R. Sheppards in the phone books before turning it in.

Edited by whitbyboatguy

If he has luck like me , he probable threw his card away and said ,what a waste of money ,i dont catch fish anyways ,here you go to the fishing gods and good riddens,see ya,, i am never going to fish again ,, dam where did i put my card i think i want to go fishing..