Da BILLS

Billy Bob

I run an annual tailgate party at our fire hall with lots of food and of course beer (required to be a VFF)......and this year was the best ever...

My fellow firefighters came to eat, drink and make fun at the Buffalo Bills ...however, the snickers turned quickly into "Who are these guys"...

By the end of the night it was under dog Buffalo 41 Kansas City 7

My survivor league team Arizona came back and beat Carolina so this year I'm not out the first week like the last 3 years. I also have NE in another survivor league and they play tonight...so here's hoping.

Anyone else here play in a Survivor League where you pay a one time fee of about $10-$25 and pick one team a week to win....if that team wins your in it for the next week, however you can never pick that team again for the rest of the year....the last player standing wins it all...sometimes it's a a few $K's for fishing stuff... :clapping:

But any ways.......that's how us Red Blooded Americans spend Sunday afternoons throughout the fall... :whistling:

Bob

Guess thier off the selling block now.LOL

Great game.

Lets hope they keep it up.

On my satellite system I get a Los Angles feed and yesterday I was watching a sports news report from LA....they said LA has now got the go ahead to proceed forward towards building a new football stadium to attract a existing franchise....the NFL has guaranteed them a team.....the teams in question were...Raiders, Vikings, Jaguars, Chargers and the Rams....I guess nobody wants the Bills except Ralph Wilson...LOL....

So GO RALPH and leave Da Bills..

Yikes, just when i thought I'd have my sundays back........they had to go and do this?!?!

Was definitely a nail biter, but ill tell ya,....theres something to be said for coming back and pullin out a back and forth game like that. I havent seen that in a loooooong time.

I took a road trip to new jersey last week and listened to some of the national sports shows on the radio on the drive. And i havent heard Buffalo mentioned that many times on the national level in forever. It was good to hear. Some even labeled this last game as the one to watch, game of the week etc......

Now im not sayin they are gonna go 11-5 and they are a shoe in to make the playoffs. Its only two games.........but they were two awesome games. Something we havent seen here in buffalo in a very long time.

They showed progress at the end of last season, and its very uplifting to see it continue. I'd take a wildcard spot this year for sure :)

Edited by Blaque

I only wish they cold be in the playoffs. But within the AFC and especially in the AFC East I highly doubt we even make a wild card berth. Maybe once Brady retires we'll have a shot at it...until then look for about the same teams as last year from the AFC: NE, NY, Pitt and Balt....with San Diego taking the west and AFC south up for grabs.

I only wish they cold be in the playoffs. But within the AFC and especially in the AFC East I highly doubt we even make a wild card berth. Maybe once Brady retires we'll have a shot at it...until then look for about the same teams as last year from the AFC: NE, NY, Pitt and Balt....with San Diego taking the west and AFC south up for grabs.

Exactly.....when is this team going to go into its down cycle (new england)

Either way, losing in the regular season is one thing,........losing in the playoffs, well thats a whole other ballgame. My blood pressure has been in much better shape since we've stopped making it into the post season. And im kind of enjoying that

. Lets just hope San Diego wins tonight.

YES....I have SD in one of my surviver pools..

BTW Da Bills gave a B & B & B a Royal screw job....Belicheck, Brady and ME...LOL...But spent the second half at the firehall and that game...win or lose was VERY ENTERTAINING..... :clap :thumbsup_anim::clapping: ping:

I dont care about any pools. You went against yer home team. Shame onya. :whistling:

Bills are for real this year. Hope ya lose a lot of coin :clapping: ing, Billy.

Misfish....Always....I mean ALWAYS bet with you head not your heart...I did that today and lost....I can accept that... :o

BTW it's a FREE pool and I even corrupted Big Cliff into playing....worst case I will lose a total of $20 but can win a trip to Vegas and about 2K....but as you can see I'm not that good or lucky... :D

Bob

Edited by Billy Bob

Misfish....Always....I mean ALWAYS bet with you head not your heart...I did that today and lost....I can accept that... :o

BTW it's a FREE pool and I even corrupted Big Cliff into playing....worst case I will lose a total of $20 but can win a trip to Vegas and about 2K....but as you can see I'm not that good or lucky... :D

Bob

I,ll stick with my heart TY.Thats true.I can play lowball on PokerStars,and not have any regrets. :santa: