downtown muskie

monsterfish

Hey Bud you caught Will as in Willski, he usually likes to spend his time over by the graveyard, its much more quieter therewhistling.gif occasionally he heads over to the 18ft hump, betwwen the fountain and the green marker bouy to dine on fresh smallies and walleyes, did spot him over on the west side this year checking out the Chilliwack concert as well, but it was too noisy so back over to the east side where its much more quiter around the graveyard

I actually hooked a musky just off the cemetery the time I was there, of course I start hooting and hollering, trash talking my partner, fish flying through the air while we cheer it on etc etc... and then some bagpipes start to play!!! There was a group of about 5 people having a ceremony with an urn about 75 feet away, hidden to our view by a tree! Man was that ever embarrassing. I hope the deceased like fishing, then the family might have gotten a kick out of us celebrating.

Hey Bud you caught Will as in Willski, he usually likes to spend his time over by the graveyard, its much more quieter therewhistling.gif occasionally he heads over to the 18ft hump, betwwen the fountain and the green marker bouy to dine on fresh smallies and walleyes, did spot him over on the west side this year checking out the Chilliwack concert as well, but it was too noisy so back over to the east side where its much more quiter around the graveyard

Glad to hear you've named them in there, who else should I be lookin, for?

Willski put up a good bout for only being 34"