to those I've fished with

GBW

Hey all.

A few of you here and I have gone fishing from time to time. it could have been BOQ, my folks cottage or any trib any time or any lakes close to home. So, anyone of you care to get out for a bit at my folks place on Sat. for a bit? I have some things to do to help around the house before I go up and then at the cottage so I plan to be there before noon. I'm going to fish from noon'ish till dinner, then right back out for as long as I can.

Sunday I am booked up in the afternoon but if you can make it by 7:30'ish AM ( :unsure: ) then maybe we can get out for a bit as I have to be back by lunch for company.

Let me know if it's worth the drive and time for you to get out for a bit, cheers.

Geoff

Wish , If I could I would , nothing would make me happier than a day in a boat with you and Headhunter or anyone of the guys and girls, (and if Wyane would let me sit in his plane hot damn . I have somehow beat the grime reaper , but not with out much loss of flesh and more important bones . As little as is left of me misses you all , Joe , GBW , and most of all WHyane (Irish) , so many and so little typeing skills please all who know me know I love ya just cant type a list ccmt etc. etc., (a man kind of love ,none of that gay stuff ,not that there is anything wrong with that ,well maybe a little but ya all know its good)Gerritt is just so so hot (kidding bro)reading all the missed posts wish I was a part, solo you still knock me out ,TJ you have given alot of great people a chance to come together (wow a group orgasm)and enjoy . I cant even start to type all the names of the great people here , Beans theres another name Im dropping , hope ya all is well , Billy Bob I love ya more than most , and if holdfast is still around your my fav redneck. Dont know how long Ive got but whaT LITTLE IS LEFT WILL BE SPENT CHECKING IN HERE . wHAT A GREAT BUNCH OF PEOPLE . bRUCE

Do I need to bring tools?

Nope, not that I know of.

Wish , If I could I would , nothing would make me happier than a day in a boat with you and Headhunter or anyone of the guys and girls, (and if Wyane would let me sit in his plane hot damn . I have somehow beat the grime reaper , but not with out much loss of flesh and more important bones . As little as is left of me misses you all , Joe , GBW , and most of all WHyane (Irish) ,

Dont know how long Ive got but whaT LITTLE IS LEFT WILL BE SPENT CHECKING IN HERE . wHAT A GREAT BUNCH OF PEOPLE . bRUCE

Bruce, we have yet to get out but any time is a good time! I hope all is and or will be well!!! PM HH and I and if either of us can maybe we can visit, your call. :unsure:

As for GBW... he's never invited me fishing, so the hell with him ! :sarcasm:

Damn Wayne, you know you and a few others "frilly Friday" folks are welcome any day!

It's guys like Skeeter that worry me... :rolleyes: I mean my folks place would never be the same after that CHILI! :sarcasm:

Feel free to PM me anyone interested. Fenlon Falls area might be real close to you (Big_Cliff, Beans?) or real far from you (Limy! ;)). Either way, I'm looking forward to getting out on the water again either solo or with someone from here, cheers.

Geoff

Dang !!! My knitting classes are starting this weekend.Have to knit myself a Muskie net.

Oh......wait...I've never fished with you.Sorry..Disregard that last sentenceangel.png

smart :asshat: you could come but that's a heck of a treck for a short time. Hence the "people I have fished with" because I know they are with in a reasonable drive time... :P