worked hard for a limit

limeyangler

Went to a lake close to my house for an evening walleye bite.....3 hours total time spent getting in and out...about an hour and a half fishing.

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/kj-nN3yqZXQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

IMG_4112.jpg

IMG_4113.jpg

IMG_4130.jpg

IMG_4133.jpg

IMG_4138.jpg

wallbash.gif An hour and a half to limit out on gorgeous walleye wallbash.gif Maaaannnnnnn you got it rough rolleyes.gif

NIcely done as usual, good sir :D That launch sure looks familiar..to be more specific....wheels buried in sand sure looks familiar...whistling.gif

Ah, you're killin' me! :wallbash:

Nice fish!

When's the official OFC Bed & Breakfast open at your place?

Its always been open...just no takers :unsure:

Ah... the adventure! :sarcasm::D

LOL...tell me about it.

adventure indeed! Makes me feel good to know that your not always just casting a bobber from your porch.whistling.gif Haha.

Sounds like a dirty but fun time... well worth itthumbsup_anim.gif

Ok...lemme clear something up....Lake wabigoon..."my lake"....has not been producing much in front of the house this year....i have to get in my boat and travel at least 20 minutes from the front lawn for good fishing!!!

wallbash.gif An hour and a half to limit out on gorgeous walleye wallbash.gif Maaaannnnnnn you got it rough rolleyes.gif

NIcely done as usual, good sir :D That launch sure looks familiar..to be more specific....wheels buried in sand sure looks familiar...whistling.gif

LOL...i know of which landing you speak, actually it was not the infamous stuck truck landing......lol....that day really sucked!

"What's that honey?? Nope, just stepping out for a bit to the Dryden area. I'll be back in a few weeks...." :)

Come on up Frankie.

You deserve every fish you get, Simon.

Don't let Billy Bob see those submerged bearings.

Yeah...this Saturday is trailer and bearings inspection/repacking day

great experience that I would love to do one day. awesome fish and adventure. :clapping:

Trust me...the novelty of the adventure wears off real quick....lol.

Simon living the dream...... I love it, becoming a highlight of my day, "I wonder what Simon is up to today"

Thanks Bubbles....i dont ever take for granted where i live.

Who needs fishing shows when you have Simon's videos. I see Cliff is wearing one of my favorite shirts. :thumbsup_anim:

:Gonefishing::thumbsup_anim:

I guess the hard work really payed out good... great sizes of walleye Simon.... well done guys

LOL...next time i go there i want to fish for longer though.

Next time pay the $10 to launch where everyone else does... :rofl2::w00t:

I'm only kidding! You guys worked hard for those fish! Looks like getting there and back was half the adventure. Awesome report as always! :worthy:

Funny thing is ...the spot i hit the day before with multiple fish over 25" was at the local Provincial Park...guess how much it is to use the landing....lololol...$10

Simon, have you been told today? :whistling:

as always, nice going!

Told what?.....lol.