Chapleau Report

hoosier

Impressive! And the boys look pretty happy too! What a great area that is. Thanks for sharing.

ps. I winced when I saw the lad with his knee on the swivel seat and an open tackle box right below him. But I probably see accidents where there aren't any. :)

Nice, but BoilerUp! I was up at Dog Lake in June which I believe is in the same area.

Boiler up - NEVER! But seriously hopefully IU can get back up to Purdue's level and get the rivalry back to the way it use to be with both teams being good.

Aww the falls, I was just there myself a fews weeks ago and can't wait to go back. Looks like you guys had a good time. Were you camping or did you stay down at Happy Days?

We were at Happy Day Lodge. It was our first time and we were very satisfied with their operation.

Impressive! And the boys look pretty happy too! What a great area that is. Thanks for sharing.

ps. I winced when I saw the lad with his knee on the swivel seat and an open tackle box right below him. But I probably see accidents where there aren't any. :)

Never thought of the tackle box Roy. Good point. I'll keep it in mind.

Bob, Sondra and the boys are great people.

Wife and I were there in June. Son and I are leaving Friday for another week of fishing and chasing bears. The wife doesn't hunt so she and I will be heading up again in Sept. We always fish grazing for walleye. While I love walleye fishing and our shore lunches, I have to admit the smallie fishing is what keeps drawing me back. One of these days I am going to target Lakers, but it always seems we are busy chasing walleye and smallmouth.