Eh! summer so far

Muskieman

Are you by chance related to Chris Farley?

Nobody could fall, or walk into things like the Big man could

Number 2 is priceless....a Mole attack LOL!!!!

I've broken 2 bones getting outta bed if it makes you feel any better, but my story is no where near as entertaining :whistling:

(fell out of a Bunk at age 10...busted wrist, Fell while trying to get outta of a water bed while dizzy and sick with fever....busted my ankle)

Elvis Festival. :wallbash:

#1 Friday: had great supper with my wife(no kids) at Montana's in Sudbury.

#2 bought cheapo cell phone at Wally*World 69.99$ + 50$ card

#3 Saturday: leave for Elvisfest in Collingwood with clients ,

2012 Ecoboost Ford Flex rental (WOW :worthy:B) )

#4 P stop in Trout Creek and lose new phone in Outhouse(down the hole) :asshat:

#5 get to Barrie early have lunch and cruise the waterfront & buy Tackle @Racks & Reels :clapping:

#6 Get to Comphort Inn @ 210 Essa Rd @15h00 to check in to find out that my reservations had been cancelled by my employer :wallbash: (turns out by accident)

#7 drive directly to Collingwood to find an OPP station for help since I had no more phone.. there' I had to deal with a very drunk Elvis handcuffed to a bench that had puked and :asshat: on/in his silk jumpsuit... I threatened to punch him out :clapping:

#8 dealt with impatient overworked officer with 8000 more people in his town.. but a very patient dispatcher named Claire helped me out like a pro. she helped me find a Community Living group home that could give me supplies ,use their phone and give me directions to some motels that had no vacancy.

#9 Drove to: Staynor, Grand Bend I think, 2-3 more little towns, Penetang,Midland, Fergus, Angus, Lafontaine, Wasaga Beach... NOT ONE MOTEL TO BE FOUND that had vacancy...until..

#10 on Hwy 26 near Collingwood the "no" sign went out at a motel..Vacancy!! :clapping:

#11 Pleasant Manor Motel :(:unsure:

#`12 1 double bed for 3 guys.. (clients got to see Elvis by 20h15 :clapping: )..my clients shared the bed .. I had the whole floor to myself 'til 02h30 and then the tub 'til 06h30.. check out was @ 08h00 all that for 200.00$ :wallbash::angry:

#13 Sunday: made my way back to Barrie for proof of cancellation, take Hwy 400N to go home then onto Hwy 11N

#14 tune into KICX 106 to find out that Hwy 11N is closed @ Oro Line 12 south of Orillia (I'm almost there)for up to 12 hours because of an OPP investigation :wallbash:

#13 find next exit and turn around :clapping: head back south on 11 then 400 to the 69 junction :wallbash:

#14 1/2 hour onto 400/69 I ran over 5 Canada Geese that suddenly ran out of the ditch ..with the Flex... no damage but a lot of feathers & dead Geese:clapping: Built Ford Tough :good:

How was your weekend?

I'm heading to camp on Friday :good: .... pray for me Please!! :angel::w00t:

Randy

:canadian:

Expect a full report of Injuries , Fish , Beer & BBQ....

Your summer just keeps getting better.

I was going to invite you to come out fishing for a day next week when I'll be up in your neck of the woods. But maybe I'll pass.. :sarcasm:

Seriously though, you know where I'll be, come on out for a fish. I'll bring a helmet for you :tease:

I support the Developmentally Challenged..It was an activity I was scheduled to do... I love my job clapping.gif

My gf is in the same line of work, she works for CL as well... she brings them fishing to the waterfront, I set up their gear, and they have a blast.

I hope you have a fun but safe camping trip Randy. If what doesn't kill you only makes you stronger, then you must be one hell of a weight lifter. haha

#1 Bear attack

#2 Mole jumped out of livewell and bit me on the nose (I was best man at a wedding that day) left a good gash.

#3 Knocked myself out with a hatchet fell too close to the fire and melted my glasses and burned my hair.

#4 Installed portable outhouse over beesnest.... multiple sings on Peter& :asshat:

#5 Got hit in the neck with a golfball while fishing... I still have no clue where it came from.. whoever it was, he has a hell of a drive.

#6 Got my goatee caught in a bilge pump... :wallbash: (don't ask)

#7 while getting attacked by Red Ants.. I ran up onto the deck into a closed patio door breaking my glasses and getting a fat lip & bloody nose .. twirled into the air off the deck :ninja: onto a new BBQ and my daughter's bike (multiple injuries) :stretcher:

Randy

:stretcher:

I have some writing to do, we shoud chat. ;)

you need a beer...or maybe a case! :good:

It goes like this....

I've had my fair share of adventures so far this summer... not much fishing done. :(

as of June 1 st I've been working almost 6 days a week and at least 3 of those are doubles.... not much time on my hands

My camper has been parked on Lake Tomiko since June 15th so I do get a chance to get to camp at least 4 days a week... :)

I got a chance to re-connect with a brother that I haven't seen in 33 years, a sister I haven't seen in 19, and another brother and his husband that has been 10 years since the last time we spoke.. they all spent a week at my camper with me we had a great time....

So far I've had my fair share of Beers and BBQ .. to date I've seen 6 Moose 9 Deer and countless Partridge on my travels to and from camp... no so many fish :(

Most of you that know me, know that I'm a walking definition of Murphy's law..I work in the injury department.

#1 4 bee sings on my rt foot

#2 8" hardwood splinter through my left arm (still infected)

#3 2x 3/4" staples in my right arm (just healing)

#4 rust and paint from my trailer step embedded in my right shin

#5 tore 2 nails off my right foot on trailer step + 3 damaged toes

#6 rental car breaks down in the middle of nowhere while transporting clients to Algonquin area.

#7 Rapala in foot 2 hooks..

#8 2 bee stings under my hat..

#9 bad splinter through 2 knuckles on right hand

#10 9 bee stings to my back while leaning on a nest in a birch tree

#11 fell off pontoon boat

#12 fell off dock

#13 fell out of camper

#14 got tripped by a 120lb Black Lab and his rope.(didn't spill a drop of beer)

#15 trailer awning fell on my head

#16 Jig in thumb, trailer in hand

#17 set fire to my shorts while playing with lighter in pocket..(burned my left thigh)

#18 crushed my left thumb with my anchor..

#19 put out a car fire at work

#20 BBQ caught fire at camp

#21 neighbor kid nailed me in the head with a baseball(he needs pitchin'lessons)

#23 (most recent *edit) 6" gash & bruise on a fatroll on my back after snaging it on the camper door.

#22 caught less than 25 fish all season.... :wallbash:

How's your summer so far...?

Here's the start to last year 2010 season

I tells ya ... "Murphy from Sturgeon"

http://ontariofishingcommunity.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=43728&st=0&p=467364&hl=trolling%20motor%20caught%20fire&fromsearch=1entry467364

Randy

:canadian: