NHL draft

BASSKILLA19

Well their first pick looks like a good one.

They traded their #30 1st rd and a 2nd rd pick to Anaheim for #22 1st rd and got right winger Tyler Biggs. :thumbsup_anim:

We'll have to wait a few minutes to see if they hold onto their #25 pick or trade it away.

Edited by DRIFTER_016

I liked the Leafs move of the day. Liles will help to replace the loss of that Kaberle guy (I hope). Also adding Rick Dudley looks like a good move, I like that one alot. The devils got the player they needed, I was thinking the Oilers were going to take Larson, they need help on D. Draft day is always one of my fav days of the year.

Guest ThisPlaceSucks

sens managed to make out with 3 first round picks and stole Nikita Filatov. He's had some issues with his development in Colombus, but for the price Murray paid it's well worth the risk.

and for any buffalo sabres fans, Daniel Catenacci is a hell of a speedy hockey player. He's a bit small but he plays bigger, is fearless, and has a bit of a nasty side.

I dont mind the Liles trade, although it is a little suspicious that they basically gave him away for next to nothing.

I am not too big on the draft picks that they made, Biggs seems like another 3rd liner, the leafs have about 3 or 4 3rd lines now! but I guess that deep in the draft there is not to much left to pick from, I just expected them to pick someone with a little more offensive upside.

Burke seems to have a real bias towards US players, I dont know if it is good or bad, but it just seems like the blue and white should add some stars and stripes to their jerseys!

Wonder where this Biggs character was ranked to go? I guess they really felt someone was going to take him in the next 3 picks and they absolutely had to have him. For a guy with 3rd line potential (so the reports say) I would have waited and grabbed him at 25...if he's gone, grab a different guy with 3rd line potential. Its not like its hard to find a 3rd liner, the Leafs roster is full of them