OFAH Angler awards

bigugli

Anybody else having problems getting the pictures to load?

I keeping sending and resending the images as jpegs, and as photobucket links, and the pics still don't come through. I've seen the same thing with a few other entries for our fun tournament. Entry accepted, but no photo available. Gonna be hard to accumulate the bonus points.

I just keep getting the same email message from their web developer asking me to resend the images. Maybe I should mail them the rotting fish next time. :wallbash:

Anybody else having problems getting the pictures to load?

I keeping sending and resending the images as jpegs, and as photobucket links, and the pics still don't come through. I've seen the same thing with a few other entries for our fun tournament. Entry accepted, but no photo available. Gonna be hard to accumulate the bonus points.

I just keep getting the same email message from their web developer asking me to resend the images. Maybe I should mail them the rotting fish next time. :wallbash:

Absolutely, the 3 first entries i put in in february or something i have been getting the same problem.....i've been waiting a month after trying to update the entries by adding new pictures again.

I had the same problem and I referred it to my illustrious captain, Joey, who in her wisdom and with her contacts, was able to get the bonus points and put the link on my entry .

just don't get why the ofah would stop the posting of pictures.

I've been in contact with the administrators at OFAH and they are having technical difficulties. Just enter it once and even if it gives you an error sign, ignore it, the picture is there. Keep checking back under the categories (not your personal page) and the link will eventually have the picture for the bonus inches.

Patience :)

I've been in contact with the administrators at OFAH and they are having technical difficulties. Just enter it once and even if it gives you an error sign, ignore it, the picture is there. Keep checking back under the categories (not your personal page) and the link will eventually have the picture for the bonus inches.

Patience :)

Thanks Joey.....I thought I was losing my mind yesterday when I submitted an entry with a picture that didn't load :wallbash:

Under the OFAH's new rules, the larger fish (exceeding a specified minimum) must be acconpanied by a photo or the entry wil not be recognized and the entry rejected.

Would hate to think that our fun little contest might be won/lost based on the competence/ lack thereof of the OFAH

Edited by bigugli