Non-Fishing! MY God Headhunter... what was that noise?

irishfield

I'm pretty sure that's the look I get when I find out that someone else is paying for lunch and I could have had anything!

That or we were talking about Lloyd's pants again! Or, maybe it's when I realized I had left the gloves at home! :whistling:

HH

Edited by Headhunter

I'm pretty sure that's the look I get when I find out that someone else is paying for lunch and I could have had anything!

That or we were talking about Lloyd's pants again!

HH

I think it's when you relized how wickedly awesome my shirt was!

Toooo young, come on, love has no boundries....but wait....Daddy has shot guns... ok.. your right.

Seriously she is a cutie. What a solid bunch of young'ns you and Leah have, you have to be proud!

I think it's when you relized how wickedly awesome my shirt was!

Toooo young, come on, love has no boundries....but wait....Daddy has shot guns... ok.. your right.

Seriously she is a cutie. What a solid bunch of young'ns you and Leah have, you have to be proud!

DAmm, Phil, I think you're right! Not everyone can get away with wearing a shirt like that!

HH

DAmm, Phil, I think you're right! Not everyone can get away with wearing a shirt like that!

HH

That's what I'm talk'n bout. (in my best napoleans bro's voice):)

Edited by Harrison

HH

You guys are too much!! :D Nice to see everyone having a good time and a few laughs, just what Wayne and the family needed I'm sure. Speaking of "nice shirts" You, Phil and I still have to have our "nice shirt" day of fishing. ;)