Place to buy a new prop

danbouck

Hey Guys and Gals,

I'm buying a new prop in the next couple weeks and I'm just looking for a good/cheap place to get one. If anyone has good dealings with an online store or place around Cambridge let me know.

Thanks,

Dan

CITYWIDE WELDING in MISSISSAUGA ON DREW RD. I find them to be fair if they have what you need. THEY also do repairs for a good price .

good luck KEITH.

x 2 if you are going stainless. As well, check out Maximum Marine in Ancaster he has a wall full of props.

Dan what size are you looking for?J and J MArine in HAgersville is great as well!

I got a spare prop from Jim at J and J near Hagersville for a good price. Jim is very knowledgeable and a good guy guy to deal with. Ive sent a few friends his way with no complaints so far.

I will check them out, thanks

Hey Guys and Gals,

I'm buying a new prop in the next couple weeks and I'm just looking for a good/cheap place to get one. If anyone has good dealings with an online store or place around Cambridge let me know.

Thanks,

Dan

J and J may be able to fix your old prop. They are amazing. If it is the same guy he used to be near the French river, so lots of practice and he saved us several times.

Michael

J and J may be able to fix your old prop. They are amazing. If it is the same guy he used to be near the French river, so lots of practice and he saved us several times.

Michael

Current prop is fine, just want a 2nd