For those that like a nice cup O joe!!!

DRIFTER_016

Looks delicious! Unfortunately I can no longer have coffee, it aggravates my IBS. One way I used to enjoy it was to make a French blend, which has a strong flavour to start with, make it a little extra strong, and sweeten it with a generous amount of maple syrup. I called it a French-Canadian coffee, my own little contribution to national unity! Sadly, no more... :(

Looks delicious! Unfortunately I can no longer have coffee, it aggravates my IBS. One way I used to enjoy it was to make a French blend, which has a strong flavour to start with, make it a little extra strong, and sweeten it with a generous amount of maple syrup. I called it a French-Canadian coffee, my own little contribution to national unity! Sadly, no more... :(

I used to have IBS and Acid Reflux but found a way to completely get rid of it.

I moved to the NWT and have been fine since and no longer need meds. :thumbsup_anim: :thumbsup_anim:

Oh yeah the lifestyle is way better too. ;)

I used to have IBS and Acid Reflux but found a way to completely get rid of it.

I moved to the NWT and have been fine since and no longer need meds. :thumbsup_anim: :thumbsup_anim:

Oh yeah the lifestyle is way better too. ;)

Unfortunately it wouldn't work for me, because another thing that sets it off is cold. During cold weather I have to ensure that I have an undershirt tucked into my pants and the sweatshirt mustn't ride up, otherwise one cold draft across my abdomen and I'm off to the sandbox. :wallbash: