boston bruins

corvette1

Vancouver being able to roll 4 lines and overall depth,and team speed combined with Boston's lack of depth on the blueline has the making of this being a short series ,I think 5 but Thomas maybe able to steal 2.Boston has not seen a team this good so far in the playoffs and needed 7 games to beat 2 of them. Vancouver has already beat better teams than Boston in both San Jose and Chicago,and Nashville is about even with Boston. The west is just stronger just look at the record between conferences this year.

I like Boston alot but have to cheer the Canucks it just seems wrong to cheer for a non Canadian team if we have one in the finals. Heck I would be cheering along the Habs if they made it that far.

Either way its going to be a great series

The Bruins will win because Luongo will choke and the Sedins will get lambasted by Chara. Look for Bergeron to really take charge of this series. Recchi will retire after winning the cup again. Bruins in 5.

BOSTON will crush the girls and send them all going home on a plane crying for mummy!!!

The girls out west dont have any grit or personal will to win LORD STANLEYS CUP!!

Other than personal financial gain and that dosent cut it in the big show.

BOSTON in 6 overtime...